Chapter 31

Stella's P.O.V.

7 year later

Kaiden and I are happily married. We also have 4 children other than Kat. Dakota is our oldest and future Alpha of the pack. Zach and Logan are the twins, and then we have Jasmine. Kat and Luke had went on to explore the world, they had gotten married just last year after Kat turned 22. Alec and Lacken had gotten married only a few months after Kaiden and I. They had a son who's name is Sam. Jamie and Aria also got married only a few months after and had a daughter, Ariel. Asher and Lana had also gotten married, about a year after Kaiden and I, and had a son, James, named after the James who had took his own life. We haven't seen or heard anything out of Black Sky pack since the day we got Kat back. I wasn't sure if they were planning something or if they had just finally given up after admitting defeat. I wanted nothing more than to destroy Peter for everything he'd ever done to my family, to me and to Kat. Sam had kept in touch with us, though he was no longer Beta of Black Sky, he stayed because of his family there. I'd asked him a number of times to come join our pack but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He still has yet to find his mate as well which upsets me. I want him to be happy with someone, not be stuck in that horrible pack for his entire life without someone. Lately I had been watching over the boys and Jasmine. Dakota is 6, Zach and Logan are 4 and Jasmine is only 2. Dakota of course is our little Alpha, Zach is the little flirt, Logan is very smart for a little boy and Jasmine is our little diva. Kaiden and I have had the greatest times with our pack, everyone is happy here, even my sister and her mate. I grew a stronger bond with my sister and her family. She finally got her act together and started respecting me and Asher as her brother and sister. I was happy everyone in the pack was now like a giant family. Emily had come back from her life with her human lover who had decided he didn't want her anymore. She was crushed when we told her about James. I thought she deserved it. She is the reason he is dead and she deserved every bit of the pain she felt. Aria of course was the only one who felt bad for her. No surprise there, Aria felt bad for anyone in pain. I didn't. I guess the good thing about it was that Emily got a second chance, she found another mate who saved her from the pain. In my eyes she didn't deserve a second chance, but maybe everyone need one sometimes.
"Mommy come play with us!" I turn and see Dakota smiling up at me with Ariel beside him. I smile, "I'll be there in just a minute sweetheart." I tell him and he nods then runs back over to the other kids. I look up into the sky and smile. I only wish my parents could be here to see this. They would be so happy here with me and my family. I start making my way to where the kids all stand, waiting for me to come play. My children have bright futures ahead and I can't wait to watch them all grow up and find love the way I did. So this is to a happy ending, mine and Kaiden's, our family's, and our pack's. I watch Logan as he stares into the sky just as I had, and I can't help but wonder, if his life will someday be very different and very eventful. He says he wants to travel the world like his big sister and I believe he might do just that.

Well guys.. this is the end.. JK I'm making a sequel! I will update you all once I release it, though it may be a while before I can! I really hope you like the ending of this book and this chapter kinda gives away what the next book may or may not be about!

-ShadowWolf