Chapter 13

Stella's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling the best I had in my entire life. I turn and saw Kaiden laying beside me. I smiled at his peaceful face. He must have fell asleep after I did. I ran my hand through his long thick hair and he made a strange sound I had never heard before. I laughed and lay my head on his chest. His arms went around me which made me smile even more. I had only been with him a few hours and I was already falling hard. I played with his hair a little bit before he finally woke up. "Oh thank god." He said as he saw me. "What?" I asked as I laughed. "I thought it was a dream.." He stared into my eyes and I smiled at him. "Real as could be. Want me to prove it?" I asked and he smiled back. "How?" I lean forward and kissed him. He seemed shocked at first but quickly reacted by kissing me back. I pulled away and he let out a long sigh. "I'm so glad it wasn't a dream." He said before sitting up in the bed. "Me to." I looked at the clock, 8:40. "When is that pack meeting?" I asked. "I'll tell everyone to head over now, why?" He smiled as he helped me up. I walked over to where my bag was laying on the floor, he must have had somebody bring it in. "Oh I don't know, I'm kinda excited to see all the hot guys in this pack." I smirked as I heard him growl. "Not a single male is to be touching you at all other than me and Jamie. If they do I'll rip their head off." He growled. "Oh please." I said to myself and rolled my eyes. I felt him behind me. "What was that kitten?" I felt his breath against my neck. "I didn't say anything." I smiled and he growled and kissed my neck were his mark would go. "Can I mark you.. so that everyone knows you are mine?" He sounded scared to ask. I turn to him and saw the nervous look. "I want to wait. I want it to be something special not something quick and boring." He growled then and I laughed at him. "Drama queen." "What did you just call me?" I heard him growl again and I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. "Drama! Queen!" I yelled to him and heard him hit the door. "I'll get you for that kitten." I heard him say from the other side of the door. I smiled and ignored his words as I got dressed.

When I was done I unlocked the door and walked out. I didn't see Kaiden anywhere. He must have already went downstairs. I was about to walk out of the room when I felt 2 arms wrap around my waist. I turn to see Kaiden smiling evilly at me. "Now what was that?" I rolled my eyes. "You're the sweetest most adorable and lovable Alpha I've ever met." He stood there staring at me with a confused look. "Ok then." He let go and I laughed. "Well we better head down to the meeting." I took his hand and pulled him out the door. We went downstairs and he led me to the meeting room. Everyone was there now and let me say, this pack was gigantic. Maybe 70 to 80 more people than Tate's pack. "Hello everyone. I would like to introduce to you your new Luna, Stella Shay. She has come to join the pack." I heard lots of cheers but saw many girls glaring at me. One I recognized as the girl from the party. I smiled at her and she growled and looked away. "Now everybody knows Titus Blackwell." I heard some growls around the room. "Well some of his pack member crossed into our territory last night, in wolf form. One of the wolves, Peter Blackwell, might come back. If that happens I want him nowhere near our Luna." I stayed back as he spoke and I heard a few growls from the pack and some turn to look at me with sad looks, I just looked away. "Now I want extra patrols, every hour I want at least 4 pack member on patrol in the north, 2 on the east, 4 in the west, and I want 6 people on the south border we share with Titus' pack." I heard a bunch of "Yes Alpha." from the pack. "Alec I want you to set up the patrols please." Alec nodded and then started sorting out patrols as Kaiden led me over to where Jamie was waiting. "You ready to go Luna?" I glared at him and he smirked. "I told you not to call me that." I growled and he just nods with a smile. Kaiden smiled. "Have fun, we will go to the other pack once you get back." I nodded "Alright thank you Kaiden." I kisse his cheek and he just smiled even bigger. "See you later Kai." Jamie said and opened the passenger door for me to get in. I did so and he shut it behind me. I waved at Kaiden and Jamie got on and we drove off. "So to the mall we go?" He asked and I smiled with a nod.