Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Stella's P.O.V.

I drove for about an hour before I finally got there. It was dark outside now but I didnt hear anything but loud music coming from the house. I left my stuff in the car and slowly made my way up to the house. I was waiting to be attacked but it never happened. It sounded like they were having a party. I put my hood up and walked inside. The place smelled strongly of alcohol. There was loud music playing and people dancing on the dance floor. I kept searching for Kaiden. I didnt know how he'd react if he saw me. I continued searching and caught his scent. I followed it and saw him sitting with 2 other guys. I watched a girl walk over to them and recognized her as Lacken. She sat on one of the guys laps. He had black hair. She looked so happy. I saw another girl walk over and Lacken glaring at her. The girl sat on Kaiden's lap which made me mad. Then the girl kissed him. I was about to run away but stopped when I saw Kaiden growl and push the girl away. "How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone? I have a mate and I will wait for her forever." He snarled at the girl then sat back down as she ran off. I had tears rolling down my face but wiped them away as I smiled. He is still waiting for me. I was about to walk over when I was suddenly grabbed and pushed to the ground. "Rouge!" I heard growls and the music stopped. I still had my hood on so nobody recognized me. "Who are you and why are you here?" I heard Kaiden's voice and my wolf howled. I stared at the ground though. My hair was covering my face as well. I froze. "I'd know that hair anywhere." I heard Lacken whisper and she smiled. Shit I forgot about that. I sighed. "You caught me." I smirked as I stood up and everyone but Lacken growled. I held my arms out. "Going to handcuff me Alpha?" I saw Lacken smirk at my joke. Kaiden growled at me and I flinched. "I'm sorry Alpha.. did I upset you?" I was holding in my laugh. I heard him growl again. "Watch your mouth rouge." I laughed then. "Oh, is the big bad Alpha gonna tie me up and punish me?" I heard Lacken burst out laughing and Kaiden growled. "Wanna talk like that again rouge? I will let my men kill you." He snarled. I smiled again. "But.. Alpha.. you wouldnt let these big mean wolves beat up an innocent girl. Would you?" I asked in an innocent voice. "Oh I would, rouge." He glared at me. "But, Mr. Alpha... I would much prefer you to tie me down and punish me your way." I smirked again and placed my hand on his chest. He snarled and was about to grab me around the neck but before he could I spun away from him and crouched on the ground with my head down. "Know who I am yet, Mr. Alpha?" I looked up and smirked but kept my hood up. "I will kill you right here and now." He snarled. "But then you would die inside." I stood up and walked over to him. My smile was gone. "Kiss me, Alpha." I whispered to him so only he could hear. He looked shocked but glared at me. "Why would I-" I cut him off by kissing him. I felt the sparks immediately and I know he did to because he started kissing me back. I pulled away and smiled. "Hi Kaiden." He stared at me, shocked then smiled. "You... you came back?" He sounded so hopeful. I nodded then took my hood off. "Stella!" I was tackled by Lacken and I laughed and turn to her. "Why are you here?" She asked. My smiled dropped. "Peter fell in love with me... he kissed me... we kinda dated.. Titus told me to stay away from him, so I broke up with him. Only for him to say he wouldn't allow it unless I planned on leaving... I hadn't planned it at first.. but he said that and I couldn't stand hurting him anymore so... I thought about it and decided it was time to be with my mate..." I looked up at Kaiden who was looking at me in sadness. "My brother did that to you? Oh I'm so going to kill him for hurting you!" She growled. Her mate slid his arm around her waist. "Calm down angel." He laughed. I smiled at them. "Wanna introduce me to your mate?" I asked and she smiled. "Stella this is my mate Alec. Alec this is my bestfriend Stella." He held his hand out and I shook it. "Nice to meet you Stella." He smiled. "Nice to meet you to Alec." I felt Kaiden beside me and turn to face him. "Are you really going to stay for good..." He sounded scared. "Yes." I smiled and his eyes suddenly lite up. "Oh thank the moon goddess." He wrapped his arms around me and spun me around the room. I laughed and he finally put me down. "Everyone! This is Stella, my mate and your new Luna." Everyone was suddenly walking up and smiling, shaking my hand or hugging me. I smile back at everyone who came up to me. When everyone finally stopped I turn to Kaiden. "There is one more friend I want you to meet. You guys will be spending a lot of time together so." He turn to the guy I recognized as the one who had opened the door for us when we came to the treaty signing. "I've seen you before. Why will I be spending a lot of time with him?" I asked Kaiden. "Stella this is Jamie, my third. He will be your personal body guard when I'm not around." He said and I smiled and shook Jamie's hand. "Nice to meet you Jamie." He smiled back. "Nice to meet you too, Luna." He bowed his head which made me roll my eyes. "Dont call me that. Call me Stella, please. Everyone actually, please just call me Stella." I smiled and everyone laughed. I felt Kaiden's arm go around my waist. "I'm so glad you came back." He whispered so only I could hear. "I am to." I hugged him as I spoke. "Um excuse me. Kaiden who is this? I just got back." I turn and saw a girl a few years younger than me staring at us with a glare. "Oh uh hey Sam, this is Stella, my mate. Stella this is Samantha my sister." He said nervously. I smiled. "Hi." She looked at me for a minute then hugged me. "Well it's about time you got your mate big brother." She said and then my phome went off. I pulled away and answered. "Hello?" I asked. "Stella hey, don't ask how I got your number but Peter is probably going to be there in like 5 minutes if not sooner. " Asher said from the other line. "Shit! He needs to just give up. Thanks for the heads up Ash. I'll text you later bye!" I hung up and looked up at Kaiden. He nodded his head suddenly then everyone was running around and Kaiden was leading me toward the stairs. "Kaiden what's going on?" He stopped and looked at me. A border patrol just saw 5 wolves run into the territory. It is a challenge to come onto another packs territory in wolf form. You know that." He looked down at me with concern. I sighed. "I know but they are probably here for me." I said as I looked down at the ground. "Well they can't have you..." He growled and I smiled up at him. "I won't be going anywhere I promise. Just let me talk to them." I asked. He sighed. "Fine. I'll give you 10 minutes to talk then I'm coming out." He said and I smiled. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek and he smiled back with a nod. He let go of me and I walked outside. I sat on the hood of my car waiting. I heard running and turn to see the 5 wolves. Peter, Sam, Andrew, and 2 other pack members, Jake and Alan. Peter and Sam both shift to human form. "Why did you leave Stella?" Peter walked towards me but I held my hand out, and stopping him. "We need to talk." I said with a sigh. This might be harder than I thought.

Hope you liked the chapter, not much of a shock probably because well Peter can't give up, or can he? Haha don't hate me for the longer wait but I'm also working on my other stories. You should check them out if you like this. As always vote and comment!
-ShadowWolf