Chapter 26

Jared, Eve, Iris and Steven to the side!

4 years later

Stella's P.O.V.

We've been searching for 4 years. They keep moving her and I'm beginning to loose hope. I've become good friends with Eve, and Iris. (Stevens mate is Iris!) The three of us are always with Lilly, Aria, and Lacken. Kaiden likes having Jared and Steven around because they're all good friends.

Kat is 14 today. I've been in my room all morning. Imagining what Kat must be going through is she's even still alive.

Don't think like that!

How can I not... Kat is probably dead... We've been searching for 4 years... I should just let myself forget her...

No! We will find her I know we will Stella! Do not give up.

I shut Lex out and lay back on my bed. It's already 1pm and I haven't left the room. Kaiden had went out with the others to search for Kat. He seemed just as bad as me at times. Luke was even worse. He had lost his best friend. He often came to talk to me. He'd cry with me about the lose. He's 16 and had joined in on the search parties from the moment he shift at 14. Today he was suppose to be coming to see me since it's Kat's birthday. As if on cue, there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I say and in walks Luke. "Hey Luke." I smile and he looks up at me with sad eyes. I move for him to sit beside me. He sits and his face falls to his hands. "I miss her." He says softly. "I know.. I miss her too." I say and he looks up. "She is 14 today right?" He asks and I nod. He sighs. "I wish she was here.." He says. I hug him but he doesn't move. "Have you been searching for your mate?" I ask, trying to change the subject. "No.. I refuse to find a mate because then when we get Kat back she will be sad because I have someone else." He growls. "You can't reject your mate Luke." I tell him and he looks up at me. "Why? I know I'm gonna find my mate soon.. I can feel it. It'll be any day now..." He says. I sigh. "Don't worry about how Kat will feel. She will understand. I taught her all about mates before she was taken. She will understand that you can't control it. I don't want you to hurt someone just because it may make Kat a little sad. I don't believe she would be very happy if you did that to your mate." I tell him. "Ok fine. I won't reject my mate.. but I need to be there for Kat when she finally comes home.. Will you help me convince my mate of that?" He asks, looking up at me. I hug him again and smile. "Of course I will Luke. You are like a son to me and I'd do anything to help you." I tell him and he hugs me back. I sit up when I hear shouting downstairs. "What's going on." I say and walk to the door with Luke behind me. We go downstairs and see Kaiden, Steven, and Jared already back with the team. They all look beat up and Kaiden is growling at some pack fighters. "Kaiden!" I call to him and he whips around to face me. He smiles. "Good news and bad." He says and I run over. Luke is right beside me. "We found Kat, but we know how they've been getting her around so quickly." I didn't pay attention to the last part because I turn to Luke with a large smile and he smiles back. "This is great! We must leave at once to go get her! What are all of you waiting for?!" I say and look around. I start putting my shoes on but Kaiden stops me. "What are you doing? We have to go!" I yell and he pulls me up. "We can't." He says and I glare at him. "Yes we can! We have to leave now! Call the pack!" I say and he sighs. "We won't get in there that easily Stella!" He growls and I freeze. "What do you mean?" I look up at him and he sighs again. "They're working with a clan of vampires." I stare at him in shock and everyone starts talking all at once wondering what we're going to do. I'm wondering myself.

Hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote! I need your votes!
-ShadowWolf