Chapter 12

Stella's P.O.V.

Peter was looking at me with pain in his eyes. "Then talk Stella." I could tell he had been crying. I felt horrible for how I left but it needed to happen. "I didnt have a choice ok. You have to understand that Peter." I ran my hand through my long hair. "Why? Tell me why!" He yelled as tears fell down his face. "Titus told me I couldn't be with you! He said to stay away from you or else. Its not like I could just not listen to him!" I growled. He took a step back in shock. I looked down at my watch. Shit. "Alright times up. You can leave now." Kaiden came out of the house and stood by my side. Peter still looked shocked. "Stella..." I looked away. "Go home Peter. I have my mate now... I'm staying with him." I stared up at Kaiden who was watching me carfully. "Fine.. go back to your dear mate. I did everything for you Stella! Everything! You will regret this." He snarled then shift and ran off with the others following close behind him, everyone but Sam. "Stella... Please don't leave us.." "Go home Sam... I'm where I belong.." He looked shocked as he shift and ran off after the others. "Everyone get back to your homes. We will have a pack meeting tomorrow morning with the rest of the pack." As Kaiden spoke everyone began to leave. Lacken, Alec, Jamie, Kaiden and I were the last ones. "Lets get some sleep I'll call the maids to clean up in the morning." Kaiden slid his arm around my waist as he spoke. "Alright Kai see you guys in the morning." Alec took Lacken's hand and led her inside with him. "Jamie will you take Stella out after the meeting tomorrow? Get her anything she wants." He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes and looked at Jamie who laughed. "I'd love to. See you tomorrow." He walked back inside. I turn to Kaiden who was now watching me. "Are you alright?" He asked. "I'm fine Kaiden don't worry so much." I smiled and he nodded. I followed him as he led me inside and upstairs. We walked into a room that I was guessing was his. "This is my room. I know its a bit messy but I'll get it cleaned up eventually. You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." He ran his hand through his hair nervously as he spoke. I laughed at his nervousness. "You're cute when you're nervous." He froze then smiled. "Why thank you." He smirked then pulled me close and lift me up off my feet, spinning me around the room. I was laughing when he sat me on the bed. "Oh hey I am going back to my brothers pack in a couple days to get somebody." I looked up at him and he looked confused then asked, "who?" I sighed. "There is a girl who was being treated the same way they used to treat me. Her name is Aria. I'm going to be bring her here if thats ok with you." I watched his face turn deadly. "Again? He did it to another girl?" He growled. "Yeah he did. I told him if I find out that he's doing it again I'm taking him out." I laid back on the bed. "We can go get her tomorrow after you and Jamie go out ok?" He smiled at me and I nodded. "I hope shes ok.." I sighed as he sat down beside me. "Your brother will take care of her right?" He asked. "Yeah my brother and Alister will." I sat up and lean my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I ran away from you." I whispered where he could just barely hear me. I felt his arm go around my waist. "You're my mate. I can't be upset with you for long... but.. why did you not want me..." He sounded sad. "It's not that I didnt want you Kaiden, I just wasnt ready to have my mate yet. I went back and Peter stayed by my side because he fell in love with me.. I agreed to date him until I was ready for you... Stupid idea I know.. But anyways when Tate found out he got really mad at me and said I couldn't see him anymore so I broke it off with Peter but he said he wouldn't be able to live with having to see me everyday knowing he couldn't be with me... So I left. I think this was the moon goddesses way of telling me I needed you in my life." I sighed as I finished. I felt his arms go around me. "I'm glad you're here Stella... I don't know what I'd do without you." His voice cracked as he spoke. We sat like that for what seemed like hours and I eventually let sleep take over.

Yay update! So how do you like Kaiden? What do you thing is gonna happen with the Peter situation and the Aria situation? Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts!
-ShadowWolf