Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Stella's P.O.V.

I had been driving for hours. I got to the Howlers territory and went to the pack house. I sighed and stepped out of my car. I heard growls and turn to see 5 wolves growling at me. "Oh hush I could beat all your butts now let me talk to Asher." They growled again. "Fine let me talk to Alister." I glared at them. They just growled. I sighed and turn and started walking to the house. the wolves ran and blocked the way. "You have 10 seconds." I growled. I began counting in my head. They continued growling. I got to 10 and they began walking towards me. "Alright you asked for it." I growled and shift into my pure white wolf. They all leapt at me at the same time. I took them all down quickly then shift back. "Don't mess with me." I left them all on the ground whimpering. I didnt hurt them much, just made them a bit sore. I got to the door and walked in. "Asher! Alister! Lilly!" I yelled for both boys and Alister's mate. I walked into the living room and saw a bunch of people looking at me in shock. I smiled and waved at them. "Who calls?" Alister said walking downstairs. He froze when he saw me. "Stella? Why are you here?" He looked shocked. I ran over and hugged him. He hugged me back, surprised. "Hey whats going on who called me?" I heard Asher's voice. I pulled back from Alister and ran to my brother. He caught me in surprise. "Stella? What are you doing here?" He looked down at my tear filled eyes. "What happened?" He sounded really worried. "Titus.... he doesn't want me in the pack anymore..." I was crying again. "What why?" he growled. I shook my head. "I dont know." I lied. "Hey whats going on?" I stopped crying and looked up to see James. I glared at him. "Oh hey its the babe I met at the treaty signing. Whats your name by the way?" He smirked and I heard both Alister and James growl as they both stepped in front of me. "What's you guys problem?" He growled. I placed my hand on both there shoulders. "Oh nothing. Show me to the kitchen boys?" I asked as I shook my tears away and Asher took my hand and led took me into the kitchen with James and Alister following. Lilly walked in and saw me. "Ste-" Alister kissed her and cut her off. I laughed. I knew he was telling her what happened through their mate bond. "Hey Lilly." I smiled and she smiled back. "Hi!" I turn toward the kitchen and saw a girl a little younger than me cooking. She had torn clothes on. It suddenly registered in my mind. I turn to Asher who saw the look on my face. "I know what you're thinking and don't." He warned me but I ignored him. I walked over to the girl. "Hey there, what's your name?" She jumped and turn to me. I smiled and she looked at me in fear. Then I realized she was looking past me at James. "Thats just a worthless omega. I dont think you want anything to do with her." He said is disgust. I growled loudly and everyone froze. "So you mean she's your new little sex toy?" I turn and glared at him. He looked shocked then just glared. "What's it to you?" He said. I turn to the girl. "Does he hurt you?" I ask the girl. She stared at me with fear. "Keep your mouth closed bitch." James growled and the girl jumped. "What is it James? You loose the other one so you take another innocent girl who doesn't deserve it?" I kept my back to him. "What?! You dont know what you're talking about." He snarled. "Ash go out to my car and get some clothes please." He immediately ran out to my car and came back a couple minutes later. I took the clothes. "Where's your room Asher?" I asked. "Uh, follow me." He started leading me up the stairs and I pulled the girl with me. "Hey! You cant come in here and control MY pack members." He snarled. I stopped where I was. "Asher, keep this girl beside you. Nobody is to touch her." He nodded and I turn back to James. "I'd say I cant believe you dont recognize me but then I realize that I changed completely so people like you wouldn't recognize me." I growled. He looked at me in confusion which made me laugh. "Who the hell are you?" He looked at me in confusion. "What's that strange scent?" I turn and saw the last person I ever wanted to see. I growl and turn away from her. I hated her more than anyone else. Even more than James. You're probably thinking, oh who could she possibly hate more than James? Well the one person I hate the most, is Jessica. My evil, wicked, bitch sister. "Who the hell are you?" I heard her annoying voice. I turn to her and snarled in her face. "Your worst nightmare." She laughed. She actually had the nerve to laugh at that?! "Oh how cute. Are you another little whore after my brother? Or are you after James?" She laughed. Thats it, I slapped her, hard. She feel to the ground. "Bitch! How dare you touch me!" She stood up. I rolled my eyes and turn back to James who was glaring at me. "What? Having sex with Jessica too?" I growled. "How do you know my name?" I heard her behind me. I sighed. "Must I explained everything to everyone? Ash, Alister, somebody help these idiots out please." I turn back to back sister. "I can't believe you dont recognize your own sister Jess." I turn back to James. "and I cant believe you dont remember the girl you raped about 30 times!" I snarled. I watched as he took a step back. "Stella?" I heard my sister and laughed. "Oh look Ash, she isnt as stupid as she looks." He laughed and I smiled. "You?! You are not Stella. She's dead. To weak to live on her own." James laughed. Asher growled and walked over. He got to James and punched him in the face. Everyone gasped. I laughed then ran over and pulled him back. "Ash stop." I put my hand against his cheek and held him back. "Go back to her for me please." He nodded and glared at James before walking back over to the girl. "Alright this is how this is gonna work James. I'm taking this girl upstairs to get her some real clothes, then, I'm going to leave her under the care of my dear big brother while I go to Blood Rose pack to sort some things out. Then I'm coming back to take her with me. You will not treat another pack members like this. If it happens you will be punished." I turn and walked away. "Come on." I followed Asher upstairs and to his room. The girl just stood there, scared. "We wont let anyone hurt you anymore. Can you tell us your name?" I handed her the clothes as I spoke. "Aria... Aria Carson..." I gasped. "Wait... your parents... they died the same time my parents died.... I remember playing outside with you and your brother when it all happened." She nodded slowly. "My brother now hates me... plus it doesnt help that he is Jessica's mate..." I stared at her shocked. "He is?" she nodded. "Oh wow. Hey get dressed ok. I need to get going before it gets dark. I will leave for only a while though. Then come back for you Aria." She smiled at me then hugged me. "Thank you so much Stella." I smiled back as she ran to the bathroom. I turn to my brother. "Will you take care of her?" I asked. "Of course I will." He smiled at me. I sighed. "I am going to go clean up a bit then I'm heading out. Keep her safe." He nodded and I turn to walk away I found another bathroom and got cleaned up a bit. I went to Alister's room and nocked. Lilly opened the door. "Hey Stella." She smiled and let me in. "Hey Lilly, Alister." I smiled at them both. "Are you heading out?" Alister wrapped his arm around her which made me smile. "Yep. I gotta get there before it gets to late." They both nod in understanding. "Good luck." Lilly hugged me and I hugged her back, laughing. "Thanks Lilly." She pulled away and I looked at Alister. "Thanks for protect me against James all those years ago. Even if it didnt really help." I hugged him and he laughed. "Maybe not Stella by at least you're ok now." I pull away with a nod then turn and left the room. I walked downstairs with everyone staring at me as I walked out of the house, got in my car, and drove away. Blood Rose.. here I come.

Hope you liked the chapter I have some other books if anyone wants to check those out, most are werewolf love stories however I am soon going to put up a vampire book! I'll let you know when I actually release it! Don't forget to like and comment and if possible share with you're friends!
-ShadowWolf