Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Asher's P.O.V. (Stella's older brother)

As soon as I saw that my sister was no longer at school I ran home to find her room empty and a note on her bed.

Dear WORST pack ever
I'm running away from this hell hole! I'm tired of being abused and beat half to death, oh and raped! By the good for nothing soon to be Alpha! I never thought my own pack would be the cause of all my pain and suffering. I WON'T miss this pack and I'm never coming back!

P.S. To my mate: I understand why you dont want a weak omega as your mate. I don't know your name but I guess that doesn't matter because you dont want me anyways.

P.P.S. To my brother: I love you Ash... Thank you for keeping me alive all these years. I will miss you big brother.
Love, or not so much love, Stella

I stared at the note for a few more seconds before breaking down into tears. This was all their fault! Damn James! I growled suddenly when I heard laughing upstairs. I ran up with tears still in my eyes. I saw James and Alister with the Blood Rose pack's Alpha, Kaiden. They saw me and walked over with worried looks. "Hey man whats up?" James asked. I glared at him. "You should know! You good for nothing asshole! I never should have let her stay here! I should have taken her away long ago!" I threw the note in his face and he growled at me. I ignored it. I watched him read over the note and Alister and Kaiden reading it over his shoulder. "She ran away?" Alister asked in shock. "Yeah! No thanks to James! Oh! and half the other men in this pack!" I growled back. Kaiden snatched the note from James and read over it. "Wait. Is this from that girl I asked you about at school?" He glared at James who just shrugged and nodded. Before I could blink Kaiden had both James and Alister held up against the wall by their necks. "You raped her?" He growled and I saw his eyes go black. I ran over and put my hand on his shoulder. He growled at me. "They arent worth it. Why are you so upset? You dont know her." I stared at him and watched as he threw them both down and turn to me. "I'm her mate.... but I didnt reject her! Those two idiots pulled me away before I could go talk to her." He growled. I stared in shock. "We have to find her she thinks you rejected her!" I said quickly and he nodded as we both ran out the door. I tried searching for her scent but right as I found it rain started poring down on us and I lost her scent. I dropped to my knees. "No... NO!" and for the first time in my life I felt completely empty. Even my wolf felt terrible.

We should have got her out a long time ago...

I know Ash but we will find her.

What if we dont find her Alix?

We will someday... and she will have her mate and she will be happy with him.

He had a point I guess. Alix is my wolf. He has always loved my sister and felt terrible for her just as I do. Her wolf and mine got along great, but now, she's gone. I dont know if we will ever find my beloved little sister. She doesn't even know what she did to deserve all the pain and torture she was put through. I dont understand either. "I promise I will find you Stella. Whatever it takes... however long it takes I swear I will find you."

Like and Comment please!!
-ShadowWolf