Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Kaiden's P.O.V.

I hated them! Good for nothing Howlers pack. They abused my mate! Raped her and who knows what else! My poor Stella was out there somewhere, probably alone and freezing cold in this rain. I heard Asher howl out in pain. I felt bad for the guy. He had watched his sister grow up being beaten and raped. I dont even know for how long and I dont think I wanted to. I was now running through the forest searching for any scent, however, I got nowhere. The rain wiped away any scent that could possibly lead me to my mate. I thought back to when I saw her at school. I felt terrible. When James had just told me she was the packs omega I figured I'd wait and talk to her after school since I had been pulled away by James but now I'm just raging and I want to rip off James and Alister's heads. I kinda already beat them up. When Asher had run outside to look for Stella I punched them both a few times, mainly James. I still cant believe he raped my dear mate. If it wasnt for him being an Alpha he would be dead. I feel sorry for his mate when he receives the poor girl. I was now walking back to the pack house, my heart in pieces over the lose of my beloved mate. My wolf, Derek, howling in pain. He needs our mate.. as do I. "So any luck?" Alister asked as I walked into the house. I glared at him. "Why should I tell you anything? You hurt my mate, I should kill you and James but I cant." I growled and he flinched away from me. "I know I made a mistake ok. I'm sorry but I couldn't help her Kaiden. It's not like I could stand up against James, he's my Alpha." He looked away as he spoke. He had a point, I guess. If he had stood against James he could have been kicked out of his pack or even killed. "I understand Alister, that doesn't mean I like you though." I went up to the guest room and fell on the bed. "Come back to me Stella. Please come back to me...." I spoke softly as I lay on the bed. I felt more pain than when my parents had been murdered right in front of me. It had been the only time in my life I had cried, but right now.. I was crying.. crying for my mate, losing her, knowing what she had to go through, her pain. I would have taken her away from this life. Away from all the pain and suffering she was going through.. but I dont have that chance to help her anymore.. my mate.. she is gone now.. ran away from.... me.. but I will get my angel back. No matter what it takes.

Short chapter I know! Trying to get Kaiden's thoughts in as well. Hope you liked it! Comment and like PLEASE!
-ShadowWolf