Takeover XXX

(August 22, 2020)

(On screen...)

The phoenix logo appeared on the screen as Kushida and Alex Shelley made their entrance. Both men were wearing black jackets over their ring gear and red oni masks covering the lower halves of their faces. (see below)

"The following contest is a Tag Team match set for one fall! Making their way to the ring, representing REBIRTH, at a combined weight of 407 lbs, the team of Kushida and Alex Shelley!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"The following contest is a Tag Team match set for one fall! Making their way to the ring, representing REBIRTH, at a combined weight of 407 lbs, the team of Kushida and Alex Shelley!"

"These two members of REBIRTH are, once again, here to demonstrate their power. Tonight, they take on the team of Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch in a rematch." Tom announced.

The former Time Splitters entered the ring and took off their oni masks and jackets as a new theme played around the stadium.

The crowd cheered again as the team known as the One-Two, Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch, made their entrance with such explosive energy.

"And their opponents, at a combined weight of  440 lbs, the team of Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch, the One-Two!"

"Now, these two are the epitome of explosive energy and precision. No doubt they are here to even the score with Kushida and Shelley." Nigel said.

Oney and Danny took to their corner, with the latter staying in the ring to represent their team while Kushida represented him and Alex. The bell rang.

DING! DING! DING!

Danny and Kushida immediately started circling the ring, sizing each other up as they do so. Eventually, they locked up. Danny Burch managed to maneuver around the Japanese and get a waist lock, but Kushida managed to clock him in the head with a swift elbow strike. He turned around and kicked Burch in the leg, sending him to a knee. Kushida tried to hit a Bicycle Knee Strike on his opponent, but Danny caught his leg and pushed him back.

As Danny stood up, Kushida managed to roll back into a standing position. He charged the Brit, but ran into a Clothesline instead! Danny went for the pin!

1...KICKOUT!

Danny sighed and dragged Kushida to his corner to tag in Oney, who immediately got to work, lighting up the dazed Japanese with a flurry of Knife Edge Chops! Oney dragged Kushida to the middle of the ring, looking for a Neckbreaker, but Kushida managed to break his grip before he could apply the move.