Reborn

(June 17, 2020)

On screen...

Currently on camera was an ongoing match between the team of Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke and the team of Kayden Carter and Kacy Catanzaro. The legal women were Marina and Kayden, with the former having the latter in a ruthless Side Headlock.

"Marina is clearly desperate to get this win." Beth said as she threw punches at Kayden's gut until she was on her knees.

"Remember what's at stake here, Beth." Mauro replied. "On social media, Marina called out REBIRTH for taking her husband, with their leader Axel Trese revealing he already dropped Bobby Fish off somewhere before making an ultimatum: should Marina and Jessamyn win this match against Kayden Carter and Kacy Catanzaro, Axel will let Roderick Strong go free. Should they lose, he'll free him at a much later date."

"Either way, I don't know if we'll ever see Roderick Strong the same way again." Beth added.

Kayden desperately tried to make a tag to her partner, but she was immediately whipped to her opponents' corner before Marina tagged in Jessamyn, who immediately went to work, throwing punches and kicks to disorient Kayden Carter before finishing up the sequence with a German Suplex that sent the half-Filipino crashing to the side.

(5 minutes later...)

Now, the legal women were Kacy and Marina. Their respective tag partners were worn out and the former American Ninja Warrior competitor had the advantage. With Marina laid out near one of the turnbuckles, Kacy quickly climbed the same turnbuckle in preparation for a risky move. Kacy immediately went for a Somersault Leg Drop, only to miss when Marina rolled away at the last second!

With Kacy wiped out hard, Marina quickly locked in a Rear Naked Choke that forced her to tap out within five seconds!

DING! DING! DING!

"Here are your winners: the team of Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke!"

"And just like that, they prevail!" Nigel announced. "Now, all that needs to happen is for REBIRTH to cough up Strong."

As the referee raised Marina and Jessamyn's arms up in victory, the screen cut to the outskirts of the WWE Performance Center. Right outside, the same white sedan the Undisputed Era drove in on back in Boston arrived, and stepping outside the driver side door was Dexter Lumis. Not even batting an eye at the camera, he walked over to the trunk and opened it up, causing Roderick Strong to pop out from it and stagger away from Dexter, completely beaten and broken.

"There's Strong! And he looks broken!" Mauro exclaimed as Marina looked on in shock and quickly exited the ring to run to her husband's side. Back on screen, Roderick fell on the concrete floor, back first, trying to crawl away from Dexter, who simply walked away from the frightened Undisputed Era member.

(Later...)

Another on screen match pitted Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch against REBIRTH's Kushida and Alex Shelley, with the two men sporting black and red versions of their usual ring gear complete with the group's logo on the hip areas.

The legal men being Oney and Alex, with the former forcing his opponent against one of the turnbuckles before throwing strike after strike against him. Oney quickly moved away from the dazed Alex Shelley before going for a Running European Uppercut, but Alex moved out of the way, causing his opponent to hit the corner, back first.

Oney recoiled off the turnbuckle in pain before being hit with an Enzuigiri courtesy of Alex Shelley. He proceeded to drag the Boston native to his corner to tag in Kushida before turning Oney around for a Spinning Headlock Elbow Drop. As Alex went back to the ropes, Kushida delivered a Knee Drop to the dazed Oney Lorcan, before forcing him to stand up, throwing repeated elbows, kicks, and chops with unusual aggression. However, Oney managed to break away and dodge a Wind up Punch, allowing him to chop down Kushida with a Lariat!