A Night to Remember (LEMON WARNING)

(December 19, 2019)

The day after Xander drenched the locker room floor with sweat from his bout with the Original Bro, he and Steffanie finally decided to go do some holiday shopping for their families. The two were looking at a bunch of clothes while trying not to stand out so much.

Steffanie kept her glasses on, and she wore a dark blue hoodie with a plain white shirt underneath, jeans, and red shoes. Her purse was slung around her body.

Xander, on the other hand, wore a plain black baseball cap, a red hoodie with a John Wick shirt underneath, black sweats, and white shoes.

"You think your uncle and aunt will appreciate clothes?" Steffanie asked, sorting through some hoodies and jackets.

"I'm sure they will. I mean, I once got Kazuchika Okada a belt for Christmas." Xander shrugged, looking through the clothes.

"Did he like it?"

"I mean, he never complained about it, as far as I know."

Steffanie turned around to the Filipino, still crouched a little.

"When was the last time you got a Christmas gift for them?" She asked.

Sighing, Xander crouched down to her level. "Well, last time I actually got them something that wasn't an entire box of food, it was 2015. Ever since that day, I pretty much resorted to boxes of food because I couldn't think of anything else."

"Well, we're not doing that." She told him firmly before picking out a green hoodie from the assorted clothes. She chuckled. "Think my dad's going to like this?"

"I'm sure he will." Xander smiled as they both stood up and walked to another section of the store in search of other possible gifts.

"Then again, speaking of food, there's also the matter of when we're going to have it." Steffanie sighed.

"True." Xander nodded. "We have a taping on Christmas night. If that's the case, then we have that big Christmas brunch either the day before or after. How much food will have to be on the table if that's the case?"

"Enough for..." Steffanie brought out some fingers. "Us, your uncle and aunt, my parents, my brother, his wife, and my two nephews."

"In other words...a lot." Xander said as a rack of belts caught his eye.

"You planning on sending a belt to the Rainmaker again?" Steffanie asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Maybe."

___________

(Later that night...)

Xander and Steffanie were on the bed, covers of them, bodies pressed against one another. Steffanie was fast asleep with her head on both the pillows and her boyfriend's bare shoulder. On the other hand, Xander was still awake, looking at his phone in the dark of night. He heard a groan as he tapped and swiped his phone.

"Are you...being Sherlock again?" Steffanie moaned as she awoke from a very deep sleep.

"Just figuring out what food to make." Xander replied.

Steffanie adjusted her body to see that he was looking at recipes on his phone. Narrowing her eyes and pouting, the Welsh grabbed the phone from Xander's hands and put it on the beside table next to her.

"The hell-" Xander's groggy words were immediately cut off with a kiss from Steffanie, who pinned his head further in the pillows.

"You worry too much, you know?" She purred, now on top of him.

"Can't help it." Xander slowly reached for the straps of Steffanie's blue tank top as she went for his dark red muscle shirt.

"Focus on me for now, Xander." She told him while giving him a saucy grin. Grinning back, Xander tugged against the tank top and kissed Steffanie again. The night was young and they prepared to affirm themselves to one another.

"Ready to go a little further?" He asked.

"Please..."

(LEMON ALERT. Please skip the rest of the chapter if uncomfortable)

Xander and Steffanie continued to kiss as they slowly began to peel each other's shirts off, briefly breaking their kiss to fully take them off. Steffanie eyed Xander's well built body hungrily. She pinned him down and kissed him again, hungrier than usual. However, Xander quickly flipped them over so that he was on top and began to kiss Steffanie on the neck. She moaned in approval and pleasure, clutching her boyfriend's head and pressing it against her body as much as she possibly can as he groped her perky breasts over her black bra.

Then, Xander began to go low, disappearing further underneath the sheets as he started kissing down Steffanie's body.

"You ready, Steff?" He looked at her, chin against her belly.

"Go for it, love." She groaned, dazed from the last few seconds. Xander grinned against her soft skin and disappeared further underneath the sheets.

Already getting impatient, Steffanie groaned. "What're y-"

She gasped out loud as she felt Xander peel her jean shorts and panties off. Steffanie saw them be thrown against the nearby closet door, only to be instantly followed by a warm sensation in her nether regions. Steffanie felt his head between her legs as his tongue shot out and began its magic.

"Oh...Oh, God." She gasped with this sudden sensation pulsing through her body, shooting her arms towards where Xander was and pressed his head down even further. His hands moved up her body once again to fondle her breasts.

"You're...so...fucking good." Steffanie moaned, turning her head to the side, overwhelmed with pleasure as she unhooked her bra and threw it down on the floor, allowing Xander's hands full access to her perky mounds.

"Let me taste you..." She moaned before flipping them over so that she was on sitting on his head, the bed sheets sent flying to the floor as she did so. 

As Xander kept licking and groping, Steffanie eyed the bulge under his red boxers and she began to push them down until she found her prize. Breathing heavily both from the pleasure she was being given and the sight of his tool, Steffanie threw Xander's boxers away and dropped down and took it in her mouth. She bobbed her head relentlessly, now lost with him in this sudden descent to debauchery. Feeling his girlfriend's mouth taking in his long rod, Xander groaned lightly against her entrance, the cycle of pleasure continuing on for minutes.

Eventually, the couple were on the brink of climax. Both were drenched as they felt they were about to explode. Steffanie pulled away from his organ, grabbing it by the hand and stroking it, moaning louder than usual.

"I'm about to...burst!" She gasped loudly.

"Ngh..." Xander groaned, pulling away as well for a while. "Together..."

And both put their mouths to use once more until they began to shake intensely. The moans and groans continued until they released on each other, the following screams sending vibrations through one another. Xander's essence filled every single section of Steffanie's mouth while hers drenched his face.

Steffanie crashed to the side only to feel herself be turned around until she was facing Xander again. He smiled as she stuck her tongue out and let his seed drip down.

"You're damn good, you know that?" He brought out his hand and stroked her face before she let her head crash against his chest.

"I'm spent." She sighed as he wrapped his arms around her and drifted off into a deep sleep.

"Love you, Steff."

"Love you too, Xander."

(LEMON AND CHAPTER OVER)

___________

Not used to making mature content so here you go.