Takeover: Chicago (Part 2)

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the NXT Championship!"

The crowd booed loudly for the challenger, Johnny Gargano, as he made his entrance by walking up to the stage and spreading his arms with confidence. He sported his usual ring and entrance gear, but they bore the chrome silver, brown, and black color scheme of a certain Mandalorian bounty hunter while bearing a logo, printed in black. (see below for the logo)

"Tonight, Johnny Gargano is channeling his inner Mandalorian, and the champion is in his line of fire

"Tonight, Johnny Gargano is channeling his inner Mandalorian, and the champion is in his line of fire." Vic explained. "He has picked a two-out-of-three falls match for the main event between him and Axel Trese."

"The last time Gargano was in this kind of match, he defeated Adam Cole and won the NXT Championship in such a historic moment." Beth added. "It's safe to say he's going for a repeat performance."

Johnny entered the ring and climbed the turnbuckle, surveying the crowd before dropping down and raising his arms in pride. As he took to his corner, the lights turned off.

As the lights came back on a few seconds into the song, a blood red fog filled the ramp and part of the stage as Axel Trese made himself known, title on shoulder and scowl on face. He wore the Jin Kazama-style flaming hoodie, pants, and boots outfit he wore during Takeover XXX, but with a completely different color scheme. The hoodie and pants were now black and silver with red flames, and the boots and gloves were also the same scheme minus the flames.

"Weeks of back-and-forth attacks have led to this moment, and Axel Trese intends to win the war against the Way." Vic said.

"This all started with one well-timed Super Kick." Wade announced. "It all ends tonight here in the Allstate Arena."

Axel's cold demeanor did not change as he entered the ring, took one last look at Johnny, and went to his corner as the individual spotlights shone on them.

"Introducing the challenger, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 198 lbs, Johnny Gargano!"

Johnny ignored the boos and spread his arms for a bit before putting them down.

"Introducing the champion, from Manila, the Philippines, weighing in at 224 lbs, he is the NXT Champion: Axel Trese!"

Axel raised the title to a loud pop before handing it to the referee as the lights came back on. Once the belt was out of the way, the bell rang.