Let the Holiday Season Begin!

(December 4, 2019)

Currently in the ring were Axel Trese and Joaquin Wilde, who have been going at it for at least five minutes now. Currently, Wilde had the momentum in his corner, as Axel was currently, struggling to stand up. Joaquin waited for his opponent to slowly get up. With Axel on a knee, Joaquin charged, but his Double Knee Strike missed and he stumbled onto the ropes. He turned around into a Running Forearm Strike from Axel!

Joaquin bounced off the ropes and struggled to maintain his footing as Axel loomed towards him, eyes blazing with determination. He forced Joaquin to stand up, but is immediately hit with a Forearm Strike. Axel quickly strikes back with his own Forearm Strike before it devolved into both men trading Forearm Strikes with one another. After much time, Axel managed to get a good hit that stunned Joaquin only for the latter to counter with an Enzuigiri! Axel went down again. Joaquin seized the chance and ran the ropes, looking to hit his Double Knee Strike, but Axel suddenly turned around into Ever a Splinter! Barely three seconds after locking the hold, Wilde tapped.

DING! DING! DING!

"Here is your winner by submission: Axel Trese!"

"Once again, Axel Trese dominates!" Mauro announced as Axel released the hold and let his hand be raised up by the referee following his victory.

"He's got all the momentum on hi- WAIT A MINUTE!" Nigel was instantly cut off as a familiar face entered the ring and clocked Axel with a Knockout Forearm Smash right as he turned around!

"Kassius Ohno!" Beth Phoenix exclaimed.

"What is he doing here?!" Mauro asked.

The Full Sail crowd booed the Knockout Artist relentlessly as he picked up a microphone.

"Full Sail, consider this a preview of World's Collide." Kassius sneered at the crowd. "And it's gonna start when I wipe the floor with this so-called 'Strong Style Assassin.'"

Kassius dropped the mic and immediately started whaling at the prone Filipino as the crowd booed even louder.

The crowd cheered loudly as the "Original Bro" Matt Riddle ran down the ramp, instantly prompting Kassius to exit the ring. The segment ended as Kassius escaped while Matt tended to Axel.

__________

(December 5, 2019)

WWE PC...

Xander and Steffanie were having their usual workout with their respective friend groups.

"Well, the holidays are coming. What are you planning to do?" Austin asked the Filipino as he did some pull-ups.

"Probably...gonna invite my...uncle and aunt over." Axel gasped in between pull-ups before dropping down from the bar.

"Is that how you always spend the holidays?" Austin asked.

"Hey, I've spent all of Christmas, looking for video games with you. Then, in Japan, I tried my damndest to even think of a gift for the guys in Chaos. So...I have a very mixed set of holiday memories." Xander told him as he drank some water.

"Well, this is going to be your first holiday with Steff." Austin pointed out.  "Best make it worthwhile."

"I know, I'm just wondering what she'll have planned."

"Don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing that big."

"Dude, it's Christmas season. It is going to be big."