Home Time

(April 16, 2020)

"So...tell me, how long will you be written out?" Steffanie asked Xander while they ate homemade breakfast burritos together in their house.

"Until Hunter gives me the word, or at least that's how he put it." He replied before biting into his burrito.

"I've also been told you can't update your social media." She added after swallowing her latest bite.

"And no UpUpDownDown videos or going outside. Long story short, I'm pretty much quarantined here." Xander shrugged.

"Well, at least Blue will have company while I'm working."

(Later...)

While Steffanie was taking a bath, Xander was in their would-be gaming room, which was right next to their bedroom. So far, there was the TV they recently got, standing over a dresser while it was connected to a PS4 and an Xbox One. A navy blue two-seat recliner sat a good distance away from the dresser. At the far end of the room was a desk with a gaming chair behind it.

"I guess this works." He told himself. "All this needs now is a bunch of posters."

Immediately after saying that, Xander quickly went to the bedroom and opened his closet. He opened up one of the boxes on the floor, searching through some old knick knacks of his.

"Darn it. I did sell that Monster Hunter poster..." He said to no one. "Oh well."

"What are you up to?" Steffanie asked as she exited the bathroom while wearing nothing but a towel.

"Just finding stuff to decorate the game room with." He replied, not even standing up from his current squat position. "Thought I still had posters in the boxes, but I got nothing."

"You know, we can spend the whole day just playing around there." She patted his shoulder.

"As long as I'm not playing online, sure." Xander replied.

"Relax, Xander. I know what your restrictions are. Now, uh...can you please let me change?"

"Oh, right." With that, Xander quickly left the room.

(Later...)

The two were now in their gaming room, sitting on the recliner as they were playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. While it wasn't their favorite first person shooter, they still had a great deal of fun, playing Spec Ops.

"Get the chopper, Steff. I got the foots." Xander said.

"Come on..." Steffanie muttered to herself as she blasted an enemy chopper with her LMG. After much fuss, the mission is cleared.

"Alright!" They both cheered.

After a couple more hours of playing video games, it was time for a lunch break.

(Later...)

"And...that's the last plate." Xander told himself before putting the plate back into one of the drawers in the kitchen. It was almost nighttime and they just had dinner in the form of chicken parmigiana. While Steffanie went upstairs early to take a bath, Xander stayed in the kitchen area to wash all the dishes and utensils. With his work done, he went upstairs as well.

"Steff, you done yet?" He asked as he reached the bathroom door, hearing the faint sounds of rushing water.

"I just got in, Xander!" She called back.

"You've been in there for five minutes now?"

"I had a number two."

Xander just nodded despite the fact that she cannot see him do so.

"Umm...Can I come in?" He asked, a little nervous. There was a brief silence following his words. Not too long after, Xander heard a giggle on the other side of the door.

"Go on. Saves water."

With a silent celebration, Xander entered the bathroom. He could barely see Steffanie's bare form from behind the wet glass. She kept showering as he took all his clothes off and entered the shower. Now, both of them were getting all soaked and bathing one another, making out as they did so.

"We should do this more often, Steff. This feels nice." Xander whispered into her ear.

"I know." The two wrapped their arms around each other as the warm water rained down on their bare forms. They definitely found something to do every night before bed that they can savor together without a care of the world.