Teacher Neji x Reader student.

Sorry for the Lonnnnnggg wait...

I jumped around excitedly and hurried my best friend at her locker. I said "Come on!!!! I don't want to be late!!!!" She smirked at me and said "You just want to get to our next class so you can stare at Mr. Hyuga's Ass." I said "Do not!!! I just don't want to be late." She rolled her eyes. We walked to our class, So what? I had a small crush on my teacher, almost every single girl has a crush on him in my whole grade! He's never take an interest me me.... We walked into his class and I sat down in one of the front seats because of his damn seating chart! I sighed as the lesson started... It was sooooooo boring! I mean sure he's easy on the eyes but his lessons are boring! I wish he would take an interest in me though... but there are much prettier girls in this school, I mean seriously, I'm the girl who wears Dorking T-Shirt's and jeans along with convers. I'm the gamer girl, but I also play on the soccer team so I'm somewhat athletic.... For once in my life I'm athletic... Anyways! I sighed and I felt drowsiness take over my brain, I put my plan to my cheek in order to lean my head against it. My eyes would be open then I'd realize their close then I would snap then open! This process repeated itself until I gave in and feel sleep... it felt lovely until I heard a loud bang and I growled and lifted my head, I heard my best friend say quietly "He's done it now..." Mr. Hyuga stood in front if me and said "I would like you to explain why you were asleep." he glared at me, I glared back at him in a harsher tone and said "Id like you to explain why you look like a woman." The class gasped at me. He said "Miss (L/n), I do not like the fact that you make fun of my looks." I shrugged and leaned back and said "Then get a hair cut." His face went red with anger. He said "You are going to stay after school today! You will have 2 hours detention!" The class 'Ooo'ed and I said "Just another 2 hours to waste of my life in this school." The class started laughing and he said "You will stay out in the hall until school ends!" He pointed. I stood up and walked out and sat down on the floor beside the class room door. I sighed and banged my head against the wall and said "Well I'm an utter idiot. I just totally made an idiot of my hit teacher in front of the class and now I'm gonna have to stay here..." I sighed and waited for such a long time before the class let out. My best friend stopped in front of me and said "This is one of those moment where I'm either proud or disappointed in you greatly...." I stared at her, she said "This is one of the proud moments!" We both laughed and gave each other high fives. The last student left and I lazy walked in and said "Yo." Mr. Hyuga sighed and said "Close the door." I nodded and did so. He said "As punishment, your going to reorganize that book shelf over there." I looked to see a very messy and dusty book shelf. I sighed and said "Fine." I went over and started taking book out and coughing at the same time. I heard a click but didn't think anything of it, I kept cleaning and what not, but that clicking sound stuck in my mind... What was it? It sounded familiar... I'm sure I've heard it before!!! I kept think for a few minutes before it hit me... That was the sound of the door locking!!! I put my rag down and turned around but came in contact with a hard chest and almost fell back until two hand gripped my arms and help me regain my balance!!! I said "What the..." I looked up to see Mr.Hyuga!!! I felt a slight blush come on and said "Uh... Mr. Hyuga?! What are you doing?!" He said with slight amusement "What happened to that confident girl I had in class earlier?" I said "You woke me up. That was your fault." He rolled his eyes and bent down to my level while putting his hand onto the book shelf beside my head. He said "Does my hair bother you that much? That you have to insult me on it?" I shook my head and said "N-No, it just...Uh.. I...ih...." I couldn't even form a sentence because of how close his face was to mine!!! Why is he doing this?! I'm so confuzzled....He chuckled and said "You look adorable when your Confused." I said "And you look Hot when you flirt." I instantly covered my mouth. He smirked and said "It seems that those remarks just come out when they want to." I shrugged and said "It's a bad habbit.." He chuckled and Put his other hand behind my head on my neck and said "It's cute when you do it though." He pulled me closer to him and FUCKING KISSED ME!!!! HES FUCKIG KISSING ME!!!! ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!! He pulled back and laughed at my face.. I am actually shocked. He said "How about we go get some food and head to my place?" I said "You have a thing for me?" He laughed and said "Even though you do make your snide remarks towards me, and fall asleep all the time, I like you. Your different then all the other snobby girls in this school, besides your best friend. But her beauty doesn't compare to yours." I blushed again and said "Your just trying to get me in bed." He frowned and said "Trust me when I say I'm not like those petty little boys your date (Y/n). I'm a man, and I want to show you how a man treats his queen." He whispered the last part in my ear.... I shivered and rubbed the back of my head before saying "Fine. I'll got with you." He smiled and took my hand as we walked out of the class, after he unlocked and relocked the door, He said "Trust me. I won't brake your heart like I've watched that boy in your class do." I smiled and said "I'll let you prove that to me." He smiled and we got into the car where he leaned in and kissed my cheek and said "I will."

Next: Sleeping prince Shikamaru x Savior Reader!