Neji x Reader.

I hummed slightly walking in the village. It was a bright sunny day, Lady Tusnade just became Hokage! And they're gonna have a fire work show t evening to celebrate! I still can't believe the village got attacked a few weeks ago too by Orochimaru in the middle of the chunin exams. But on the bright side I still got my chunin vest!!! Me and Shikamaru were the only two from the rookie 10 to get our vests!! All of sudden tenten appeared in front of me! I was a rookie but for whatever reason I was placed on her team with guy. I mean I'm pretty sharing and talents but I'm still a year younger then them. But tenten was my way friend. She said "(Y/n)! I need your help with something important!!!" I nodded and we jumped off to the training grounds. I asked as we jumped "What is it that you new my help?" She smiled and said "Neji wanted me to get someone else to help him train." I immediately stopped and she sighed. I glared crossing my arms and said "I will do no such thing." I turned around and was about to jump until she said "Please!!! Plus I kinda wanted to confess to him but I don't know what to say..." I sighed and said "Tenten... I would love to help you more then anything. But Neji is a jerk with an annoying attitude." She gave me puppy eyes and said "Please?!?!" I said "He hates me just as much as I hate him, it would be unwise to put us in a battle situation." She said tugging on the front of my shirt "Please?! You would be perfect for him to spar!!!! Since you don't like him you won't go easy!!! Which will challenge him then he'll thank me!!!" I grunted and said "If I spar with him you have to promise to tell him your feelings towards him even if he doesn't return them." She smiled with stars in her eyes and said "Thank you!!!!!" I sighed and we kept jumping along through the woods. Neji is a spoiled brat that needs to be knocked down a few pegs. We landed and Neji looked and glared at me. I returned the glare, but he stopped glaring and eyed my new chunin vest. He said standing "They Promoted you? To chunin?" I said with little emotion in my voice "Yes. Now tenten begged me to come and spar with you. Since I don't really care for you i won't go easy." I got into my fighting stance, he may be my teammate but I don't like people like him, and he's always looked down on me for being younger, her never thought I was good enough even though I've saved him a couple times, I hate him with everything in my heart. Neji got into his fighting stance and tenten backed up. He activated his eyes and I ran at him, I dodged his hand and punched him in the guy making him fly back.... He growled getting up.... I looking at him with no emotion "I'll be leaving. I thought you would be a worthy opponent. Clearly I was wrong." I turned around and began walking away when I heard him running towards me. I made hand signs and appeared behind him as he tried to hit my with his gentle fist style. I made another set of hand signs and quickly hit four points on his back making four different bell sounds ring out as a blue light transferred through out his body making him fall to the ground unable to move at all... I sighed rubbing the back of my head... I said "There's a special clan tradition that when one of the (L/n) clan members reached the Level of Chunin they are able to learn the next level of our clans very special jutsu... The new level I learned was Paralyzing jutsu. It's called the 4 Silent Bells. I think it worked pretty well." Tenten said "(Y-Y/n)!!! Please Unfreeze him!!! You'll get in trouble for using that move on a teammate!!!" I sighed and made a set of hand signs and hit him four more points on the front of his body making four higher bell sounds sound out and a golden glow spread over his body and he gasped and held himself with pain. He glared at me and I said "Gotta be sharper next time. And don't be so foolish to just attack your enemy in a blind rage because they offended you." He growled and tenten helped him up. I leaned against the tree as she made sure he was okay... I said "Oi! Tenten!" They both looked at me "Aren't you forgetting our little deal? I agree to spar with him and youuuuuu..." She said "Oh! Uh... Right..." Neji looked at her confused... She said "Neji... I, uh, really... Really! Like you...." He said after a moment "I don't see you that way. I won't ever." Tenten looked heart broken.... I growled and said "I know you can't sugar coat these things but do you really have to be so mean about it??? You could have at least said an 'I'm sorry'!" He glared and said "I'm not sorry for the wag I feel about people!" I growled and pushed off the tree and yelled at him "You know! You really are a self centered prick!!! Tenten has been there for you through everything!!! And you can't even be nice about letting her down!!!" Tenten said trying to break up the argument "G-Guys, come on-" Neij yelled back angry "Well according to you I can't be nice about anything! And don't you dare blame me for not liking her!" I asked more like yelling "Why though?! She's an amazing person!!!" He yelled back closing his eyes tightly in anger "Because I love you!!!!" Everything got very quiet... Tenten looked at him shocked, his eyes were wide realizing what he just said, and I was sure as hell surprised by that... All of a sudden I heard the leafs rustle and looked to see my oldest brother standing there... My eyes widen. He said "You need to come back to the compound right now...." I asked "What why?" He said "That's to disclose at home. But Dad isn't happy with you." My eyes widen and I started to feel fear within me... And he glared at Neji and said "I'm telling him about this too." I said "What?! Why?" He grabbed my wrist and said "Were going home. That final." He made hand signs and said as we appeared back at the compound "Your going to wait in your room until dad gets home from his mission..." I nodded shakily and walked to my room...

[Neji's pov]
I can't believe I just told her I loved her... I growled and tenten asked "Neji? What's wrong with you liking her?" I sighed and said with my fist clenched "Her clan hates mine... They hate us because they wanted to be one of the noble clans but the Hyuga clan was named a noble instead of the (L/n) clan..." Tenten said "Oh... So that why she started acting the way she did towards you..." I turned to her asked "What do you mean?" Tenten looked down rubbing her arm and said "Well before I started liking you, she really liked you... She never spoke a bad word about you... Then her next birthday came around and she changed... She all of a sudden started hating you. I didn't really know why, I always thought it was because you never saw her as an equal..." I growled and asked "What will happen to her now?" She thought for a moment and said "Knowing her father.... He'll challenge her for her rights as a clan member.... They'll fight until one loses and whoever loses doesn't have a place in the clan anymore..." I looked down thinking... I said to tenten "I'm sorry I can't return your feelings tenten." She chuckled sadly and said "It's okay neji. I always kinda knew you had a thing for her... I would always see you starring at her..." I nodded and jumped off. I need to go to her compound and see what's happening...

[Back to your pov]

I stood in the middle of the compound as all the members came out to watch what would happen... I swallowed the lump in my throat as my dad came out from the house and stood across from me. I bowed to him as he asked "Is it true that you used our clans Paralyzing jutsu on a Hyuga in a sparring match..." It was a moment before I stuttered out "Y-Yes..." He growled and kicked me with enough force to make me skid back! I got on my hands and knees coughing as held my stomach in pain... I sensed a familiar chakra and looked out of the corner of my eyes to see Neji on one of the roof tops.... My brother came over to my after and whispered into his eyes... His eyes widen as he yelled "What?! A Hyuga fell in love with you?!" I winced and didn't respond as I shakily got up... He growled and said "Do you harbor the same feelings for him?!" I swallowed the growing lump in my throat again... I said quietly "Y-Yes... I fell in love with the Hyuga prodigy...." Everyone gasped... My dad growled and said "How dare you?! How dare you disgrace your family like this?!" The back of his hand collided with my cheek and I was knocked down by the force... I held my face growling as he said "I am challenging you to the clans rights." I stood up as he walked back to the other side of the small space people cleared for us to fight..." I sighed... I stood up again and took my fighting stance... He took his and I looked at neji... Our eyes connected and I smiled at him before I looked back at my dad smirking... I said out loud "I always hated this clan anyways." He growled and everyone gasped. My dad ran towards me and I made hand signs and appeared above him and put my heel out and bring it down on him but he dodged. So now there was a small crater were I was standing. I turned around and jumped up avoiding my fathers leg as he tried to hit me. I grabbed his shoulder and used chakra to land on the ground and throw him with so much force that he crashed into the compounds wall. Everyone looked at me shocked... I said "I broke into the families archives and studied all of our families jutsu day and night and perfected them. Already past Hokage level. I just hid it well." He growled "You little brat!" He appeared above me and I made hand signs and said "Wind style! Bladed winds!" I blew air out of my mouth at an extreme rate and it was enough force to blow him bac. He landed as the wind stopped and gasped as curing opened in his skin and clothes. I smirked and ran at him. I made hand signs and put my hands together and dodged his hand and hit him directly in the stomach! A loud low bell sounded and a bright gold glow ripped through his body and he went flying through the wall. I huffed and said as he fell down unable to move "I win. And technically I'm the new clan leader." Everyone was quiet. I turned to where I was facing Neji and said smiling "But I'm leaving this clan. You all need to stop making such a Hissy fit over the Hyugas being a noble clan. Being mad isn't going to change anything you little brats." I walked into my house and packed my things. I grabbed all the money I was saving from under the floor bored and put on my back pack and walked out of my compound with a smirk on my face. I stopped at the gate way and turned to face everyone as the looked at me... I said "And yes. I am DAMN proud to love Neji Hyuga!!!!" I grabbed the shoulder patch of my clans symbol on my jacket and ripped it off and left it fall to the ground as I jumped off from roof to roof. I stopped on one as I heard him following me. I turned to face Neji and he said "Are you okay?" I shrugged and said "A little sore but okay." He said "You only acted like you hated me because you learned of your clans hate for mine... Didn't you?" I nodded and said "Yeah. But you know how that turned out..." He chuckled and put his hand on my cheek and leaned in and kissed me... I kissed back and he pulled away asking "What are you going to do now?" I said "Well... I'm gonna go talk to granny Tusnade and get an apartment and just continue on with my life." He asked "Well would you like to attend the Festival tonight with me and watch the fight works?" I smiled and said "Yes. I would love to." I grabbed the collar of his jacket and pulled him in for another kiss while smiling....