Sasuke X Reader (requested)

I smiled and I ran around the play ground with the other kids!! It was really fun playing with other kids every once in a while!!! Just then all the kids left when their moms and dads called for them, A lot of the parents whispered to their children "What do you thinking your doing?!" And "I told you not to play with that thing" my smiled faded away as the left...It was already sun set.... I walked out of the play ground and walked around... It sucks not having any parents...Or friends....Well naruto is my friend!! Speaking of which where is that idiot? I started trying to find out where he was but couldn't think of any place....I already checked the Ramen shop...I checked his house... Eh, guess I'll find someone else to hang out with... I walked by the lake with my hands shoved into my pockets. I looked at the lake and noticed a kid sitting there alone! I smiled and ran down the steps and walked up behind the kid, I said "Hey!!! Do you wanna-" he cut me off "No." I frowned and said "Awe...I just wanted someone to hang out with. You didn't have to be mean about it." He said "Don't you have a family or other friends to hang out with?" I said "Uh...No...My family is dead, and I don't have any friends." He turned to me and I realized it's was Sasuke Uchiha. Oh!!!! That explains why he was so mean about it!!! He said "Oh." I nodded ad said "Sorry... I didn't realize it was you... I know you don't like to hang out, so I'll just leave you alone but if you ever wanna hang out come and find me!" He stared at me I smiled sadly and said "But I don't blame you if you don't want to hang out. I mean your surrounded by bothersome girls all day plus who wants to be friends with me? Everyone hates me, except naruto! Me and him are best friends! anyways I'll see you later maybe." I put my hands back in my pockets and started walking away. Just then I saw naruto!!! I yelled "NARUTO!!!!" He turned I ran up to him and opened my arm, he did the same a smiled brightly, I stopped right in front of him and hit him over the head. I said "Baka! I've been looking for you!!!" He rubbed his head and said "Sorry (Y/n)-chan..." I smiled and said "Wanna sleep over at my place?" He nodded with a smile and yelled "We can have a ramen eating Contest!!!!" I yelled "WHOO!!!!" And we both started running off, before we left though I noticed sasuke was still watching us.

{Time skip!!!}

I sighed as I ran to the usually spot we met at. I finally made it and Sakura screeched "YOUR LATE!!!" I shrugged and said "Fuck off." She hugged and naruto tackled me to the ground and shook me violently and said "YOU LEFT ME HERE ALL ALONE WITH SASUKE!!!!" I yelled as he shook me "I THOUGH YOU TWO WERE TOGETER!!!!!!" Naruto bonked me on the head and said "Hell nah!!!" I laughed and said "Oh well. I boy can dream can't he?" Sasuke pulled naruto off of me and helped me up. I smiled and said "thanks duck butt!" I hugged him and skipped away with naruto and turned around and saw sasuke with a bit of pink of his cheeks. Kakashi appeared and said "Alright. Let's get started."

{Like the last fight between naruto an sasuke}

I coughed up blood and looked at the big deep wound in my side. Naruto said "Sasuke!!!! Why?!! Why do you want to kill me?!?" Sasuke growled and yelled "Because you had the one thing I always wanted!!!!!!" Naruto gave him and confused look sasuke stood up fully and activated his chidori. He growled and said "You always had (Y/n)..." my eyes widen as I heard him say those words... Naruto's eyes widen too ad he said "Sasuke..." Sasuke flew at naruto I jumped up and ran in front of naruto and sheilded him from sasuke... Everything seemed to go quiet.... I stared down at sasuke's sword like lightning had stabbed through my stomach.... Naruto said "(Y-Y/n)...." sasuke couldn't utter a single word. I hugged sasuke and couched up blood... I said "Sasuke.... Me and naruto....Were best friends... Like brother and sister....." Sasuke said "(Y-Y/n)?!" I smiled at him and said "But I always loved you.... When you left the village.... I was so heart broken....And I always regretted not telling you before...because maybe if I did....You could have stayed with me in the village..." The lightning sword went away. And I kissed sasuke before I collapsed onto the ground and stared at my blood leaking out from my body.....

[Some times later when shit it good.]
I groaned as I opened my eyes and rubbed the blurriness away.... I looked around and saw that I was in the hospital... I smiled and said "Cool! I survived that!!!" Just then the door opened!!! I looked and saw Sakura!!! I said "Sup Sakura!!!" She looked at me and screeched "YOUR AWAKE!!!" She hugged the living crap outta me and said "We missed you so much!!!" I laughed and said "Yeah. Can't believe I survived that hit from sasuke." She smiled and said "You almost didnt." I said "Close call eh?" She nodded I asked "How long have I been out?" Sakura said "About 6 months." My eyes nearly popped out of my head and I said "Pink-haired-Medical-Ninja-girl-say-what?!" She laughed and said "Relax. You just missed the rebuilding of Konoha and all that." I said "Well...Alright." Just then the door slide open and someone said "Hey." We both turned to see sasuke!!!! Sakura said "Oh... I uh...Think I hear lady Tusnade calling me!!!" She hurried out with a sad look in her eyes. She left the room and sasuke said "(Y/n) your finally awake..." I smiled and said "Yup." He asked "Was it true?" I instantly knew he was talking about what was said on the battle field. I said "Yes. every word." sasuke sat down at my bed side and took a hold of my hand. He said "Well you know how I feel." I chuckled and said "Yeah an you were jealous of naruto all these years!!" He said "Hn." and looked down I smiled and put my fingers under his chin and brought his head up and kissed him. He kissed back. After a couple seconds I pulled back and said "You still own me for stabbing me." He smiled at me and asked "How about I take you to dinner to make up for it?" I smiled and said "Yes." he smiled and we kissed again.