Another one of those weird One Shot with Gems.

I growled as I landed on earth and was tackle into earths crust! I groaned as Jasper laughed and said "Your too weak to defeat me!" I growled and said "I'm not going back home!!!" Jasper said "What a shame. You were one if the idiots I actually favored." I growled as she lifted up one of their swords that can brake apart gems in seconds and was about to hit me but all of a sudden she was tackled off!!! I laid there starring up at the sky... Rose... I miss her... I wonder were Zincite, he's gotta be around here some where. I got up and heard someone yelled "Astrophyllite!!!" I looked to see Zincite, His orange and dark grey hair was messed up and his clothes were dirty.... He knelt down beside me, he asked "Are you okay?" I nodded and said "Yeah Zincite... Thanks..." He smiled and said "Anything for my girl!" Jasper stepped in front of us and zincite stepped in front of me and his war axe appeared in his hands. He said "If you wanna get to her. You gonna have to get through me bro." Jasper smirked and they began fighting. I panted getting up and held my hands out as my twin swords appeared in my hands, Both had beautifully colored black blades that were in breakable. Jasper knocked Zincite to the ground and I growled and ran at her and tackle her away from him. She growled and smashed me against a tree making my swords disappeare.... I went limp... she lifted her fist to hit my gem and finally kill me only she let go in order to dodge and arrow going through her face. It hit right above my head and I looked up seeing a white arrow with swirls of Red, Green, and blue!!! I said shocked "O-Opal?!" I saw her smiling as she jumped down and fought with Jasper. Jasper growled and turned and fled into the woods... I panted and slid down the tree. Zincite looked at me from his position from the ground and we both started laughing! Opal came to us and said "You guys are still as weird as every." She helped us up and we started walking with her. I said "We finally found you!!!" She laughed and said "Yeah. I've been here protecting this world full of ninja." Zincite said "Cool! You gotta place where we can crash?" Opal nodded and said "Yup!" We made it to this little hide out place and she opened the door and we all walked inside and walked for a while until we made it to a living room! I said "Humans are so weird." I heard a voice yell "Who the fuck took my food?!?" Opal laughed while rubbing the back of her head. Zincite said "I take these humans aren't the good ones... Right man?" Opal said "Well they're good people once you get to know them! And I kinda.. Fell...In love with one..." I gasped and said "What?!? Do you know what will happen if he wants to have a child?!?" Opal nodded and said "Yeah yeah. I know." I sighed. Just then an orange haired guy with piercings walked into the room and took notice of us. He asked "Who are they?" Opal said "They're my Gem friends!!! I just saved them! Can they stay here?!?" The man just sighed and said "Everyone come to the living room now!!!" About 10 humans came into the living room and sat down. They all looked at us weirdly... I said "Humans are such a bother." I crossed my arms. Opal elbowed me in the side and said "introduce yourself!!" I growled and said "I'm Astrophyllite. Call me Astro for short, I have two black swords as my weapons.... and yeah..." Opal laughed and said "Sorry guys. She isn't really all sunshine and rainbows as me." I growled and said getting into her face and said "Woman!!! I represent the stars themselves!!! I am fabulous!!!" Zincite said "Anyways. Sup guys? I'm Zincite, call me Zin for short, my weapon is a double bladed war axe! I'm just down for whatever." He put his hands on his hips as he smiled. I said "That was so smooth I may just slip and fall...." Opal laughed as Zincite glared at me. The silver haired guy said "Great there are fucking more of them!!!" Opal introduce them "That Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi, Zetsu, Konan, Pein, Deidara, Sasori, Kisame, and Itachi..." She stopped at starred at the one with Raven black hair name itachi... I asked loudly while gasping "Is that the human you said you fell in love with?!?" She started Blushing rainbows and she just sighed an punched me. I laughed an said "Zincite!!! It's him!!!! It's him!!!!" Zincite laughed as we walked up to the said male human and we circled around him wondering what's so special about him.... I said "I don't see it!" Zincite nodded in agreement and said "Me neither...." Konan asked "What do you mean?" I said "Oh... I mean I don't see what's so special about this human...." Pein shrugged and said "It's just something between two people." I 'Hmp'ed while rubbing my head and said "I dot get human relationships." Zincite nodded rubbing his chin and said "Yeah. Me either. But then again this isn't the first time it's happened." I said Oh yeah! Rose Quarts fell in love with that universe fellow, and made that spunky kid steven." Opal asked "Is he okay?!" I nodded and said "Yeah, Jasper tried to get to him but I used my portal powers and transported us here. Zincite just followed because he could stand to be away from me." Zincite shrugged and said "Our gems are just too close together! Like Ruby and Safire!!!" I laughed Opal said "But you guys aren't always fused together like they are...." Kisame asked "Fused?" I smiled and nodded and said "Yes! Fusion! Two or more gems can fuse together by syncing their gems together! To create a very powerful gem!" Hidan said "Fuckin show us!!!" I smirked as Opal said "I don't think-" zincite said "Alright! Come one Astro!!!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front of the room and Opal covered her face in embarrassment! I smirked as Zincite started dancing in his weird but sexy way and his gem started glowing orange, I smiled and started dancing sexily back and swayed my hips and my gem started glowing grey. We danced closer to each other and he hooked his arms around my waist and our lips connected together before we fused into eachother! We were now Astrocite. Opal said "Astrocite...." We nodded and said "Yup! God! I forgot how good it feels to be me!!!" Kisame said "Whoa...." I laughed and said "Yes! This is the wonder power of Fusion!" Zincite said in our voice "This is what we do so we can get strong when needed!" I said "But usually we only do that in dangerous situations!" Opal said "Then defuse already!" Zincite said "Awe..." But we parted anyway. Konan asked "So are you two together... or???" I laughed and said "No, we don't have a love relationship like you humans do. It's just how our Gems react towards each other." they all nodded in agreement. I said "Say.... Itachi? Would you like to see how my and your girlfriend fuse?" He nodded and said "I am curious." Zincite said "Astro always loved showing people that." I smirked as Opal sighed and said "Fine...." I smirked and we both bowed to each other and our gems started glowing. I wrapped my armed around her waist, she out her hands on either side of my neck and I dipped her, and she brought up her leg to my side. I stood us up right and spin us around before I slammed her up against the wall she blushed as we fused together forming Opallite! I laughed loudly putting my hand on my hip as all the males stared at us in shock. Hidan said "Holy fuck!!!" I laughed as we parted and I said "Yeah. From what I understand those type of actions make human act funny!" Opal rolled her eyes and said with a blush in her face "Whatever." and went and stood by itachi.