Grillby x OC part 1

So, I've been reading Undertale fanfictions and I really like Grillby. He owns a bar called 'Grillby's' and it the bar tender of this bar in the world full of monsters. Soooo the OC is gonna be a bit magical. Grillby is also made of fire. It doesn't burn unless he's angry or Excited! Sooo yeah! The picture above is Grillby.

I growled as I walked through Snowdin... Sometimes people make me angry. Lots of time people make me angry! So much that it causes my powers to lash out on their own and makes me look like one of the monsters here. I look human right now and have been under investigation by the king. I saw a place called Grillby's bar and shrugged. A drink is what I need right now. I walked in pulling my coat slightly. I sat down at the bar by a small skeleton. The bar tender who surprisingly was made of fire stood in front of me "Hello, may I get your order." I grumbled "A bottle of whisky." The skeleton beside me asked as the bar tender walked away "That's a strong drink for a woman like yourself." I glared at him "Keep talking and I'll rip your skull from your body." He had a grin on his face "You want to be Bone-ly tonight??" This skeleton was annoying as fuck. The bar tender said sliding my glass to my "Sans. This woman seems to be having a bad night. Don't pester her." The skeleton, sans, asked "What's your name anyways??" I slammed my shot down and muttered "Jay." His grin seemed to widen as he said to the bar tender "Hey! Isn't she the one you got the Hots for?!" His puns are annoying. The bar tender however began to turn purple... Hm, His fire form turns purple when he's embarrassed. I grunted "Sans was it?" He winked at me "You got it!" I glared at him from the corner of my eyes "The shut the hell up before I break your skull." He began to laugh and I felt the body burning. The restrains I hold on my powers are about break. The glass in my hand is started to turn red from being super heated. Sans nudged me and said "Come on! Don't you think he's a Hottie." I growled looking down at my glass that was bright red... Sans said winking at me "If your interested we can go back to my place?" He grabbed my ass and that's what did it. I grabbed his neck making his eyes widen. My hand was burning bright red. Pieces of my skin began to flake of as fire came bursting out on my body! I now looked like the bar tender but my flames were lashing out! I swung my arm around and threw sans through the door as I stood up. As I walked out I left burnt in foot steps on the wooden floor. I stepped out into the snow and it instant melted around me. Sans groaned while sitting up. I growled grabbing him but the front of his shirt making it catch fire "I told you to fucking stop! I've had the worst fucking day and I'm not taking ain't of your shit today!" The flames from my body lashed out making others stay back... He looked at me afraid "S-Sorry. It w-won't happen again." I raised my first to kill him but then I heard whispering and looked around seeing people watching me... They all looked... Scared. I sighed and set down the little skeleton. I said looking down at him "I'm sorry. I overt reacted. But please next time reframe from touching me with out me saying it's okay..." My fire dimmed down and I held my hand out for him to shake. His grin wide and he shook my hand and said "Geez! You are one hot lady!!!" I rolled my eyes but rubbed the top of his skull fondly and began to walk back inside. The bar tender watched me in shock. Me and sans sat back down and I sighed and shook my head before the fire went out and I went back to my old human form. I grabbed the glass that has since cooled down, but it was a bit warped now. I looked at the bar tender and asked "Is there something you'd like to say to me??" His fire began to turn purple again as he stuttered "U-Uh. Well... It's just that..." His voice trailed off... I raised an eyebrow but then sans said "He's never met another fire person!" I chuckled and said "Yeah, it's been a while since I've met another fire person. That's why I began to look like this-" I pointed to myself "So people wouldn't be afraid to shake hands with me. Or come near me." Sans laughed and said "Yeah. It's kinda off putting when your on fire." I rolled my eyes smiling. Sans said "You two should get to know each other!" I smiled and said to the bar tender "I never got your name." He said "Grillby." I nodded and said "I'm Jay. It's lovely meeting you." He began to turn purple again but nodded. I sighed as sans said "You two so bone-ly anymore." I put my hand on sans head smiling but then he began to scream as my hand turned into fire and began to burn his head. Grillby laughed as he ran around the bar screaming. I looked at Grillby and smiled as he laughed... He was cute. I winked at him and he turned dark purple while he laughed nervously. I made my hand go back to normal and said standing and putting money down "Well then Grillby, I will surely be attending your bar more often." I smiled as his fire stayed purple and I walked out into the snow.