Naruto x Reader

[Naruto's pov]

I smiled as me, sakura, Sia, and Kakashi-Sensei!!! I asked "So what's the mission Kakashi Sensei?!" He sighed and said "Well, Were going to go retrieve a Jinnjuriki..." I stopped in his tracks. Sia asked "Which one?" Kakashi sighed and said "One we didn't think existed...." Sakura said "Huh?" Kakashi explained "It turns out someone managed to collect chakra from each of the Nine tailed beast... The managed to do what Madara Uchiha is trying to do right now." Sia said quietly "Someone successfully made a Ten Tailed beast...." Sakura gasped and said "If Madara gets his hands on that person then..." Kakashi nodded saying "We won't stand a chance." I said all of a sudden "That's not gonna happen! Were going to keep him safe!!!" Kakashi shrugged and said "Let's just go with him for right now." Sai asked "Is the Jinnjuriki not a male?" Kakashi shrugged casually and said "I don't know. It could be a man, it could be a woman, a teenager, or a child." Sakura asked "What do we know?" Kakashi sighed looking at the sky while thinking... He said after a while "We know their a Jinnjuriki." We all sweat dropped and I said "Let's just get going already!!!"

[Time Skip]
(Readers pov)

I Groaned as I sat up... That last beating really took some energy... I rubbed my head I sat up... I crawled to the front of my cage and sighed looking at the sun that was just out if reach... I've been like this since a child. I growled as some kids started throwing rocks and rotten eggs at me... I yelled at them feeling angry "Get away from me!!!!!" I slammed my hand down seeing my nails growing into claws and feeling my teeth turn into sharp fangs... They coward back in fear and ran away screaming. I growled sitting back down, They'll be here any minute to beat the shit out of me... just a few second later the guard came along and took out a pole that was meant for containing wild dogs!!! They quickly hooked it around my neck and tightened it. They yanked me out of my cage and quickly put another one around my wrist and brought me out to the center of the village. I growled angrily as they shoved me to the ground making me face plant into the dirt. I started struggling against them and snarled at them "Let me go!!!!" The guards said "Not this time you monster!!! That was your last offense!!!!" The other guard said "You need to learn some respect!!!!" I yelled back "I respect who's worth respecting!!!! I will respect those who respect me!!!!" I felt a hard kick to my stomach... I coughed up blood.... One of the guard brought out a sword as everyone started yelling for them to kill me... I felt tears prick my eyes... The sword was pointed down to me until I growled my eyes snapping open this time they were black. Chakra started surrounding my body. Someone yelled "Kill her before the cloak completely surrounds her!!!" I growled as the kept me down and got ready to kill but up all of a sudden there was a bright flash and the sword went flying... Everything went dead silent.... I looked around me to see four people in defensive stances around me... The blonde haired kid yelled at everyone "What is wrong with you people?!?" The leader of our village came forward and said "Leaf Village ninja? What are you doing here?" the silver haired man said "We were sent out from our village to find the Ten Tails Jinnjuriki. We've found her." The leader said angrily "No! She must die!!!" The pink haired girl said "Why? We saw how other have been treating her. You put her in a cage and throw rocks at her. She did nothing wrong!" One of the villagers said "She's been nothing but a monster!!! She always brings trouble where ever she goes! The world will be better off with out her here!!!!" I saw the blonde kids hand clench as he said "Do you ever think that she's like that because you all made her that way?! Because you all gave her those cold, hateful, glares... Ignored her... Made e feel like she was almost nonexistent..." All the villagers thought it over, but I knew non of them were going to change. I let out a deep growl from the bottom of my throat and four tails came out.... I threw the guards off of me, ripping off the restraints!!! I growled feeling myself go into the second stage and turned into a black monster with sharp teeth and my black tails whipping out wildly making the leaf ninja back away from me... The blonde kid said "Wait!!! Calm down!!! I know how you must feel! Having no one there for you! It unbearable!!! But don't hurt any of these people!!" I growled and said in a dark voice that shouldn't belong to me "The people of this village can never be forgiven... They are the ones who foraged the monster you see before yourself!!!" The kid said "Please, I know the hate you have is strong but-" I growled out "What do you know?!?" He looked down grabbing his stomach and said "I know... Because... I'm the Nine Tails Host..." My eyes widen... I said "So you do know..." He nodded... I thought things over... I stood up with my tails calming down.... I said "I'm done here." I jumped through the trees quickly gaining distance between myself and the village. I'm free!!! I'm finally free!!!!! I jumped farther and farther until two men came into my path... I stopped. One said "Heh, Look at the dumb animal Kakuzu!" I growled my tails slowly rising up to defend myself. The man Named Kakuzu said "Quiet you idiot! They can probably understand you!!" The other guy said "Listen Bitch. We can either do this the easy way... or the fucking hard way." I growled and said "I can see the one who is call Kakuzu is clearly the smarter one of your duo." The silver haired man said "What the fuck is that suppose to mean?!?" I said "Comprehend my words you fool! I'm saying your an idiot!!!" My tails smashed towards them making them fly back... This was going to be a long fight...

[Naruto's pov]

I put more chakra into my feet to make myself go faster. I need to find her!!! Sia said "I sense a large chakra spike towards our north." I quickly started in that direction and soon heard the sounds of battle!!! They came to an end as I neared. I stopped see the Girl pinned to a piece of rock with a spear through her hands keeping her hung up!!! The others came beside me. Kakashi said "The Akatsuki Found her..." My fist clenched... She reminded me of sasuke... She was just lost in the dark, but I want to, Need to, help her! The silver haired one said "Now let me sacrifice her to lord Jashin!!!" The one with a mask panted slightly and said "Do as you please, but make sure you dot take up too much time brat." I growled marking a Rasengan and smashed it into the silver haired one. I landed in from of her as the dust settled... The silver haired one got up up and said "You little punk ass-" the other one said "Shut up." He growled. The one with a mask said "It's obvious we aren't going to win this fight right now. We need to leave." The other one tried to protest until he continued "The ten tails already took four of my hearts brat. Let's go!" He growled but nodded and they disappeared. Kakashi appeared beside me and said "Your lucky they were weakened by her." Sakura quickly took her down and started to heal her wounds...

[Readers pov]
I blinked my eyes slightly not moving... I realized I was being carried by someone!!! I quickly jumped out from them and landed on the ground and crouched... I was still very weak... The silver haired guy smiled and said "Good morning!" I asked "Who are you people? And what do you want from me?" The one with black hair gave me a fake smile and said "Were going to protect you. From those men who almost killed you." I sighed... "Okay... I should be grateful to you all. I was able to escape...." The pink haired girl said "It's no problem, but please take it easy, your still too weak from being in the Second stage for too long..." I nodded. The silver haired man asked "Would you like my to carry you?" I shook my head and said "Him...." I pointed to the Blonde kid. The girl chuckled and said "Well, I'm Sakura, That's Sai, Kakashi, and Naruto." I nodded and said in a monotone voice "(Y/n)." Naruto came over to me smiling and picked me up bridal style. We walked for a while until Kakashi said "Sia, Sakura, please follow me."They nodded and left... Naruto sat down and I was sitting beside him... It was quiet before I said "So was it the same for you?" He instantly understood and said "Yeah. Parents died when I was born." I nodded and said "Mine died in war and I was chooses as it's host." He smiled towards me and said "Don't worry. Your not alone anymore..."