Madara Uchiha X reader (DARK LEMON)

This was requested and I hope you all enjoy it! I'm bad at dark lemons so please excuse me if it's terrible.

Pain. That's what I feel right now... My husband, the first Hokage, was killed by his best friend Madara Uchiha. I loved my hub and dearly. I won't ever find another man as lovely and loyal as he was. For the past week I've been in my house not wanting anyone to bother me. I felt like my other half was taken away from me. I sighed sitting on my couch with some ramen... Another lonely night I have to sit here looking pathetic. Suddenly I heard a sound of a door creeping open...? I got up and carefully walked towards the door that had opened... It was my bed room door... I carefully looked and saw the room completely dark. Suddenly a pair of glowing red eyes appeared! I knew exactly who it was too! I waisted no time making hand signs and said "Ice Style! Ice spike!" I pushed my hands towards him and he disappeared as the ice spikes stabbed into the wall... I looked around growling, he chuckled "(Y/n)..." I said looking around "Don't you dare try to reason with me. You killed my husband." In a flash I was slammed against the wall! I closed my eyes, I can't look at his sharingan or else I'll be paralyzed. His grip on my wrist tightened "I never understood what you saw in him. He was a worthless pathetic-" I cut in looking at him "HE WAS MY HUSBAND!!!" My eyes widen as I realized I just dug myself my own grave. Madara smirked and let me go. I couldn't move at all... I growled out "Damn it." He chuckled brushing my hair back "You always had a temper (Y/n)." I bit my lip "Just kill me already." He forced me to look up at him using his sharingan "Kill you? I wouldn't ever dream of it. I love you too much." I asked in shock "W-What?" He huffed "Through out the years you never once spared a glance towards me. It was always my best friend." I grunted "You never told me and always acted cold towards me. That why I fell in love with the first hokage. Because he was the exact opposite of you!" Madara lifted his hand to hit me causing me to close my eyes waiting for the impact... I heard a chuckle and opened my eyes "Well that changes tonight. I'll show you how much I love you." My eyes widen as fear invaded my body "N-No. Madara! Please don't!" He began pulling off my shirt and said "There's no use begging (Y/n)." Tears made their way into my eyes as he pulled off my shirt. Using his sharingan he made we get onto the bed and take off my pants. He smirked and took off his armor and clothing. He got over me and kissed me causing me to let out a whimper. The only man I had ever been with was Hashirama... Madara began kissing down my body and left bite marks and hickies everywhere.... As he did what he wanted I had a sick feeling in my stomach. A very sick feeling... Suddenly Madara made me get up on my knees, my eyes widen as he forced me to take his already hard member into my hands. Tears came from my eyes once again and Madara forced me to take it into my mouth. I bobbed my head still crying as he let out a breath in pleasure. Suddenly his hand latched on to the back of my head and he pushed himself farther into my mouth making me eyes widen and more tears fall from my eyes... He came and I swallowed it all... Ive never felt so dirty... He chuckled "Your such a good girl." He pushed me back softly into the bed and once again got over me. He kissed me again and pushed into me making me look away. He chuckled and began to move back and forth. I bit my lip refusing to give him the pleasure of my moaning since he claimed to be in absolute love with me. Suddenly I let out a moan as I came making him smirk at me. I growled "I didn't enjoy any of that." He said in a smug tone "Your body says different." He ran his finger through my core and showed me my cum... I growled and said "Body and mind are two different things. You may have swayed my body easily but you can't away my mind that easily, in a truthful manner." He huffed and said "Fine, I'll release the paralysis jutsu. But you are very aware that you can't run and try to escape." I grunted "I am aware of that fact you idiot." He smirked and his eyes went back to the Raven black eyes I had known for many years. I huffed "Have your way with me." He smirked and flipped us over and said "Your turn to work." I growled putting my hands on his chest and began moving my hips. I'm Sorry Hashirama... Madara gripped my hips tightly. Eh, his body isn't bad I'll give him that much. Suddenly he pulled out and came." I panted asking "Why care enough to pull out? Wouldn't you want to tie me down with a child." He huffed "I may have forced you to do this just now but I will not force you to have my child. That's for you to decide." I sighed and said "Yup, your defiantly the Madara I know..." He smiled for the first time I've seen. I grunted "Whatever." He chuckled and hugged me "I mean it when I say I truly love you." I stuck my tongue out "Friends first." He smirked "Friends with benefits?" I grunted "No." I got up he asked "Then what just happened??" I glared at him "I let you live after pulling a crazy stunt." He stuck his tongue out slightly "Okay that's fair." I smirked walked off to the shower.