Kakashi x reader.

[Kakashi's pov]
I hummed walking to meet my team of 12 year old genin. I said coming to our usual spot "Hey guys sorry I'm late- hm?" They were crowded around each other.... I heard Sakura say "Aw! She's so cute!" Naruto said laughing "Yeah!" I walked over "Whatta guys got?" They jolted up and Naruto started "O-Oh well." Sakura huffed "I tried to tell Naruto not to mess around but he messed things up like always!!!" Sasuke held out his hand "Something happened to (Y/n)-sensei..." I looked to see (Y/n) but she was small and looked like one of those chibi figures. She was still overwhelmingly cute... Sakura said excitedly "I can take care of her!" I sighed rubbing my head "What happened in the first place??" Naruto shrugged "She was carrying some bottles and I accidentally ran into her and a bottle leaked open and spilt into her! Then there was a big poof and she was the chibi figure!" She began to throw a tantrum on sasuke's hand and you could almost see the smoke coming from her in her distressed state. I pinched the back of her vest with my fingers very carefully and said smiling "I'll take care of her. You guys have the day off." Sakura complained "I wanted to take care of her!" I began walking away "Sorry." (Y/n) was yelling something at me but I couldn't understand anything she was saying. I sighed holding my hand up "Better take you to the hokage and say you'll be out for a while." She huffed and crossed her arms and sat down in my hand with an angry look but she was still so cute. She was only about 2 inches tall and hardly weighty anything and hard big cute eyes. She really was a Chibi. Figure. I stepped into the hokages office and he looked at me and said "Kakashi?" I nodded "Yes Lord 3rd. Uh... Something happened to (Y/n)..." He asked "What? Is she in dangerous??" I set her on the desk "Not quite sir..." He looked at her shocked and she jumped up and down trying to say something but ended up getting angry again and huffed and fell back onto the desk. He said sighing "How did this happen?" I shrugged "Naruto." He scratched his head "What should we do with here??" She suddenly got up and tugged a piece of paper over in front of him. She went to the ink and stuck her hand in it and ran back to the paper and began trying to write something, which ended up being a sloppy 'Two Weeks.' The hokage asked "Is that how long this will last??" She jumped up and down nodding. He sighed and I said "Well we can't leave her alone." The hokage said "Would you please watch her and make sure nothing happens to her??" I nodded "Sure." I gently picked her up making her squirm around. I walked out and went back home, I said holding out my hand with her on it "For the next two weeks this is your home." She jumped off my hand and landed in the best smiling and laughing, at least that's what it looked like, I can't hear her laugh. I pulled off my mask sighing and scratching my head. I looked at (Y/n) who was staring at me and turning red. I chuckled picking her up "What?? Your shy now?" She huffed with her small face still red and I smiled "What?? Are you embarrassed to finally see my face?" I poked her slightly and she bit my finger! She had sharp teeth now and was bitting my finger but it didn't really hurt since chibi' are just cute all around. I chuckled and pulled my hand away. I set her down and pulled off my shirt and suddenly heard a thud and looked to see she knock over my book? I asked "What??" Her face was red as she glared at me. I said getting it "Oh, you don't wanna see me shirtless?" She huffed and jumped onto my pillow and sat with her back facing me. I chuckled and sat down on my bed and grabbed my book and began to read.

[Time skip]
I walked into my house once again and saw that chibi (Y/n) was asleep in her little bed. I chuckled and shut the door causing her to wake up. She yawned and looked at me. I sat down as she stood up and sat on the edge of my desk. I leaned forward and said poking her "You know, it's been a long time since I've had someone to come home to..." She looked up at me. I smiled "For a long time I've always liked you. When I imagined coming home with you waiting there it was the actual big you." She bit my hand and gestured to herself. I chuckled "I know your you, but we are t together. Nothing more then friends." She crawled up my arm and onto my shoulder. She pulled down my mask and kissed my cheek, I chuckled saying "I can't take you seriously looking so cute." Suddenly a big poof filled the room and I felt a large weight on my bed!!! The smoke cleared I heard a chuckle and my face was grabbed. I looked to see   (Y/n), the normal sized cute but at times sexy and scary (Y/n). She said "Then take me seriously now. I like you too and I want to be more then friends." She leaned forward and kissed me... My eyes widen and she pulled away and stood up "Better get back to my house. See you later Babe." I called out getting up "W-Wait! We're dating?!" She nodded "Heck yeah, unless you don't want to?" I shook my head "No no, I want to date." She chuckled and said "Then I'll see you later." She kissed my cheek and walked off. I smiled in a dazed mood and just fell back into my bed.