Eyeless Jack x Reader

I yawned as I woke up.... Last night was weird... I has this weird dream I was being chased by a pack of giant Hamsters... I shrugged and said "Just goes to show.... Don't eat week old ramen." I got a towel and some clean clothes and went to the bathroom and and turned on my shower. I played music on my phone and kicked off my pants, I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head and sighed I looked into my mirror and then get my eyes widen I yelled "OH MY GOD!!!!" I ran my hand over the stitches in my side I yelled "WHAT THE FUCK?!?! WHEN DID THOSE GET THERE?!??" Some one had fuckin when into my body!!!! My question is what the fuck did they take?! Or put in?! I took a shower and changed into my clothes and ran out to my car and drive to the Hospital. They did their stuff and I eagerly sat on the hospital bed waiting for them to come back with the results... The doctor came back and he said "Well miss (L/n). Looks like you'll be okay." I let out a sigh of relief. The doctor continued "But it seems as though someone made off with one of your Kidneys. Good thing a human only needs one to survive." I nodded, He said "What confuses me is how well this person did it." I said "Well Whatta mean doc?" He said "Well... They removed your kidney perfectly, Sewed everything back up perfectly and what amazes me is that they did it while you were sleeping with out numbing your skin." I said "Whoa..." The doctor nodded and said "When you get home I recommend you call the police." I said "Gotcha. Thanks doc." He nodded and I left the hospital and went back home... After I got home I went to my room and got on my house phone and started went to call 911 until someone said "I wouldn't do that if I were you." My eyes widen and I slowly turned to see this guy with a blue mask and a black hoodie. I shakily put the phone down and stayed quiet. The guy chuckled and asked "Afraid?" I stood up from where I was sitting and asked "Are you the one...Who stole my Kidney?" He chuckled and said "Yes. It was really good." I walked up to him an poked his chest (Which was very well built.) and said "And who are you?!" He said confusedly "Um...Eyeless jack... And aren't you afraid-" He was cut off by my fist colliding with his mask making him fall against the wall. His mask now had a large crack and a few small pieces falling. I growled and said "What is wrong with you?! And next time when you steal a kidney from someone make sure to fuckin kill them!!!" He groaned and held the cheek part of his mask and sad "Good God woman!!!! You hit like a full grown man!!!!" I said "Well what do you expect from me?! YOU TOOK MY KIDNEY AND IM PRETTY SURE YOU ATE IT!!!" He stood up and said "God!!! Do you have some like...Pain Killers?!" I said "Yes I do!" I walked past him to the kitchen and grabbed some pain killers and a glass of water and gave them to him. After a few moments I asked "So mind explaining Jack?" He said still rubbing his cheek since he lifted his mask a little "I did take you kidney last night and I did eat it, but I didn't kill you because I thought you were...uh.....Pretty.." I smiled and laughed. I put my hand in his shoulder I said "Well how about we become new friends jack?" He said "Really? You want to be friends with a murder and the guy who ate your kidney?" I shrugged and said "In all honesty I'm not completely sane...." He laughed and said "I think id like to be your friend." I smiled and said "Let's go play video games!!!!" And ran up stairs with him following behind me.