Gaara x Reader

I smiled brightly as I skipped down an ally way. I'm so happy because the chunin exams are coming up!!!! Team 7, which is my team, Is going to be awesome!!!! I Kept skipping until I heard naruto yelling at someone and saw a red headed boy upside down on a tree branch perving on naruto. I smiled cheekily and did hand signs and said "POOF!!!!" And I appeared right next to the red head. I said "Hi!!!" His head snapped to me but then naruto yelled "(y/n)-chan!!! You ruined my awesome moment!!!" I said "Sasuke was the intimidating one wasn't he?" naruto huffed and said "No!" I rolled my eyes and said "Right..." Sarcasm clear in my voice. Just then a boy who had a kitty hat on said "Great! Another brat-" in 5 seconds flat I had pinned him up against the wall with my Katana at his thought. I said "Excuse me but what was that?" He gulped and said "n-nothing." I laughed and said "No. I'm pretty sure you were saying something about Brats." I pushed the blade closer to his neck the four pony tailed girl said "Hey! Who do you think you ar-" I slung the cat guy around with a lot of force and threw him at the girl and the both went flying through the fence. I dusted my hands off and said "Done and done." Just then sasuke jumped down! I yelled "Duck butt!!!" And tackled him and played with his duck butt hair. He growled, Just then the red headed kid who looked like a panda. What's with these guys an looking like cute animals?! Panda-kun asked "Who are you?" I asked "Me?!" he nodded I smiled and got up from sasuke and said " I'm (Y/n) (L/n)!!! Princess of the (L/n) and only survivor of the (L/n) Massicar!!!" He asked "So your alone?" I shrugged and said "I have a spirit sealed inside me so I'm not completely alone." He seemed to take interest in me. He said "I'm Gaara of the Sand." I said "Can I call you Panda-Kun?!" He gave me a confused look. I did hand signs and appeared in front of him and hugged him....well tried... His sand twirled around his body and teleported him back a couple feet. I huffed and said "I just wanted a hug." His teammates finally got up and the cat guy said "Gaara doesn't let anyone near him. Hell, he will kill you in seconds." I laughed and said "Do I care? Not on bit!" The girl said "You can't hug him! You'll die!" I said "Pfff! I'm still gonna!" Then I noticed how bad I hurt them!!! I felt guilty and walked up to the girl first and did hand signs and blew out a small pink bubble that could fit in my hand. I handed it to the girl and said "Eat that." She asked "Why?" I said "Just do it!!!" She put it in her mouth and all the cuts and wounds instantly closed up!!! She smiled and said "Thank you!" I nodded I walked over to the cat boy and created another bubble that was Green and gave it to him and everything on him was healed!!! I walked up to Panda-Kun and made a small crystal black and white panda and walked up to him. I said "Here panda-kun! This is for you." He said "Won't it just brake?" I shook my head and said "It's stronger then Steel." His sand surrounded it and tightened.... The panda was crush and went with the sand I frowned and said "Awe why'd you do that panda-kun?" He said "Stop calling me that. Temari, Kankuro, let go." The frowned sadly at me and followed him away... Shrugged and ran off with naruto to go get ramen.

{hours later. Gaara's pov}
I sighed as I looked at the stars.... Just then I noticed a figure walking down the street. I turned my head slightly and noticed it was (Y/n) she sighed and said while holding her stomach "I'm never agreeing to a ramen eating contest ever again with naruto....." Naruto? That blond boy from earlier today? She looked at the stars and smiled, she sighed and said "If only I was one of them....." A sad frown made it's way onto her face...She said "Then I wouldn't feel the pain I have..." she looked down and turned and walked down another street. I started jumping quietly from roof to roof following her, She walked down another ally way and that's when three men stood in front if her, One said "Well, what's a pretty little thing like you out here all alone?" Her eyes were covered by her hair as she said "Leave me alone...Or I'll kill you where you stand." Im actually kind of shock. This girl who was happy and smiling, laughing and acting like a total idiot, Just sounded like me...With so much hate and bloodlust in her voice. The other one said "Sorry but were taking you with us." She smirked and said "So be it." She went flying towards them her eyes were glowing red and she killed them with out any hesitation... I said quietly "Hn. She's more dangerous then I thought." Her eyes went back to normal and she stared at the bodies. She clenched her fist and said "Damn it! Stupid demon!" She hit her stomach and said "You made me kill them!!!" She did hand signs and a large bubble came around the bodies and with a wave of her hands it was gone. Like nothing ever happened. She kept walking looking around seeing if anyone was and hurried along. I followed her until she got to her home and went inside, I went to another window and saw her walk into her room she looked at the window and I ducted.... I wait a couple minute before I looked back in and saw she was gone.... where did she- "How much did you see?" My eyes widen as I heard her voice whisper into my ear... I said "I saw everything." She held a kunai up to my neck and said "Then I'll have to kill you." Why wasn't my sand coming up to block it?! I heard Shukaku say "I'm not going to kill this one boy." I said "I'm not going to tell anyone what I saw because I do it all time." She grabbed me and we appeared in her living room. She said "Is that so?" I nodded. She said "Okay Panda-Kun. You can live, For now." I sighed she asked "So why were you perving on me anyway?" I felt heat rise to my cheeks, what's this feeling? I feel sick almost... i said "I...Um...." I couldn't even form a sentence! She laughed and bent down to my level because she was standing while I was sitting on the couch. She said "Your so cute when you blush Gaara~" I just stared into her eyes, I can't move at all... Does she have me under a genjutsu? She leaned in and kissed me on my lips.... After a second she pulled back with a giggle. She said "I think I just broke you..." She went to walk away but I stood up and grabbed her hand. I pulled her to where we were staring into each others eyes. I said "You are mine." She chuckled and said "Alright!" I don't even know what I'm getting myself into. I don't know why I want her with me, But I do. As much as I hate to say this I need to ask temari about this.... She's a girl, she probably knows what to do.... (y/n) chuckled and said "Panda-Kun you over think things." I just hugged her and said "Mine." she laughed and hugged me back.