Steve Rodgers/Captain America

I sighed a I walked down the hall to the avengers meeting room. Fury called me down an said that I was to help Steve Rodgers get used to his life in the new century. I'm surprised he gave me such a missin, I mean I can handle it but just a few months ago I was a criminal wanted in every single damn country. My bad reputation give me a bad rap around this place, Natasha said that I just need to let everyone get warmed up to me. I skipped into the meeting room and instantly stopped seeing as everyone was starring at me.... I said slowly "....hi..." Natasha hugged me and said "Nice to see you again!" Fury said "I trust you can handle babysitting?" I nodded and said "Yes sir!" He nodded and said "Good. Steve has already been told about you." I said "Oh joy." Tony said to me "Still as enthusiastic as ever beautiful!" I rolled my eyes as Natasha lay go of me an I said "Still as flirty as ever perv." Clint said "Burn." Tony pouted and asked "Blueberry?" And held out his little bag. I took some and ate them. I turned to see a guy dress like the 40's. Everyone started exiting the room and I walked up and said "Hello! I'm-" he cut in rudely "(Y/n) (L/n). I know. fury showed me all the files on you." I said "Well you don't seem very please to see me." He glared at me slightly and said "Your a criminal. I know your type and your attitude. I don't trust you plain and simply. I will treat you as my teammate and nothing else." He walked off and I said "Jeez...Drama queen." Tony said as he walked out "Tell me about it." I followed down with a sigh.

[Time skip. You think they fall in love now?! Crazy!]
I yawned as I sat up in my bed. People have gotten more to trusting me but Steve still pretty much hates my guts... Eh who cares?! I looked outside and saw it was snowing heavily. Ugh, I hate snow... Buy it's nice and warm in my apartment and I can were pjs and tank tops! I went down stairs an made myself some hot coco and sat down at my table only to here knocking at the door. I sighed and pulled on my jacket and opened the door to see steve. He let himself in and I closed the door and locked it. It was like a blizzard out there!!! I said "Sure steve. You can come bye unexpected even though you hate me and just come into my house!" He said "It was the closest and I don't want to be here either." I rolled my eyes and said "I'm going to be the nice person I am and let you stay in here warm as safe instead if kicking your ass to the curve." He rolled his eyes and I asked "Want some hot coco?" He said bitterly "no." I shrugged and said "suit yourself spangles." I took off my jacket and threw it on the couch, I walked past him with him staring at me. Probably thinking how ugly my scars look. Yup I got tons of scars on my arms, stomach, and a big nasty scar across my neck from when someone slit my throat, and yes I survived that. I turned around and asked "What? Want you say how ugly I look with these scars?" He shook his head and I made some coffee for him as he sat down at my table. I said "Here." I grabbed my hot chocolate and noticed him looking at his coffee. I said "I didn't poison it. Fury would have my ass." I drank mine and Steve drank his. He asked "So how'd you get those? From when you killed someone who put up a fight?" I said "Actually. I never Once killed another human being, I just stole from them." he asked "Really?" I nodded and said "I couldn't stand the thought of killing another person." He nodded I said "Anyways. These scares are from times when I got caught and paid the price." he asked "What do you mean?" I said "Means they caught my and beat me black and blue, as well as tortured me. The last time I almost didn't survive." He said "Really?" I nodded and took off my ribbon I always have on around my neck and said "That's what happened last time." And showed him the scar running across my neck. He said "Im surprised you didn't die." I shrugged and drank more and asked "What do you care anyway? You hate me because I had such a bad past." He said "Well it was your choice to do those wrong things. I don't agree with anything you did, I mean what about you family?" I said "Tch. I didn't have a choice in wether I had a good or bad life. My parents got killed months after I was born by a gang who took me and raised me to be a murderer. If I disobeyed them they beat me, so i took the beating starvation and torture every time I spared someone from death! So don't you dare fuckin judge me Mr. I'm perfect!" I almost yelled the last part. I drank more Hot Coco and Steve said "Look. I did know-" I snapped "That's right! You didn't know how shitty of a life I had. Fury may have told you what I've done but he didn't tell you my life!So don't bullshit me and say you know I'm never going change and all this shit!"He stayed quiet I said "I didn't ask for this life. Just like you didn't ask to sacrifice 70 years of your life!" He stayed quiet and I sighed and calmed down and drank more of my hot coco....I calmed down some and said "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to spill out all of my feels and life story. You can feel the way you want and I honestly don't care." I set down my cup ad walked past him to my room down the hall and closed the door. I laid down with a sigh my dog Harley, Yes I adopted a dog and she is old, came in between my arms and licked my face until I started laughing and said "Okay okay!!" She got up and got over my and started attacking my face with kisses as I scream!!! I kept laughing until the door slammed opened and Steve asked "What's wrong?!" Me and Harley froze as we looked at him... I said "Steve.... meet my tiny potato!" Harley laid down on me and I gasped for air, she was quite fat... That's why she's a potato. Steve asked "You have a dog?" I nodded and asked "Can you please get her off before she crushes me?" He nodded and picked her up and set her down. I said "Wow you are strong in order to be able to lift her up." I sat up and he sat down on the bed. He said "Look... I'm sorry for how I've treated you for the past couple months. I shouldn't have judged you so quickly." I shrugged and said "It's fine i guess." He said "So are we on good terms?" I nodded, "Were on good terms spangles!!!" Just then I saw Harley jump back on the bed behind Steve but she lost her footing and caused Steve to fall forwards towards me!!! I made an 'eep!' Sound as Steve fell on me. Next thing I know is that our lips collide with each other and our eyes go wide!!!! But then Steve's eyes close and he actually actually starts to kiss me! Well I can't say I'm not enjoying this, I kissed back. I felt Steve's hand on my cheek. Just then Harley came in between us trying to kiss me! We parted and Steve quickly sat back up and I just sat up and said to Harley "Harley you really are a potato." She just leaned in and licked my neck and I pushed her back as I laughed. Steve said "U-Uh sorry!" I laughed and said "Steve it's all right." He nodded I said as he blushed "Just buy me dinner dirt next time." Steve asked "There will be a next time?" I said "Your the one who started kissing me. So you tell me Hot shot." He laughed and said "Yes. That would be good." I rolled my eyes.