Asuma x oc

I grunted sitting in the interrogation room... God damn it I feel like I just walked through hell and back... This guy... Ibiki muttered "Your defiantly tough." The door suddenly opened making light flood into the room making me look down wincing... God... I haven't seen day light in forever. I heard the Hokage ask "Have you gotten anything yet?" Ibiki said "No. But I'm sure we will..." I growled and yelled looking up "FOR THE LAST TIME!!! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE AKATSUKI!!!!" I saw a man with dark hair a beard, tan skin, and he had brown eyes. From my knowledge he was the son of the Hokage.... Suddenly I felt a hit to my face and I fell back in the chair I was tied to! I groaned... Ibiki let his arm fall "Quiet! We know you worked with them!" I said "Yeah! I openly told you that!!! But then I wanted to quit!!! Then that fucking red head cleared my memory!!! I don't know anything! Not my Birthday! Not my family! Not my village! I don't fucking know!!!" I panted heavily... Tears came from my eyes "I don't know anything any more..." It was quiet... The Hokage said after a moment "Let her go." Ibiki growled but cut the ropes that bounded my hands... I shakily got up... I said "I'm leaving." I walked past the Hokage and his son... The Hokage asked from behind me "Where are you going to go when you don't remember anything?" I stopped walking... I looked up at the ceiling and let out a sigh, I said "I honestly don't fucking know okay? I'm at that part of my life when I can't give a solid answer for anything because I literally Just. don't. know." I kept walking... I turned remembering where the door is... I whipped my face and felt my busted lip from where ibiki hit me... I was in a tank top and shorts. That's it. No shoes, weapons, or anything. My wild curly silver hair was messier then usual... I walked out into the village and no one seemed to notice me. Like I was invisible. Suddenly someone fell in step with me and I looked to see the hokages son. I looked
back on the ground keeping quiet, he said awkwardly "So my name is Asuma..." I said "I don't really remember my name... Call me whatever you like." He nodded and kept quiet... After another moment he asked "How do you like the name Mia?" I shrugged and said "Fine I guess." I saw the gates of the hidden leaf and decided to leave... He asked "So your not staying?" I asked "Why would I stay here?" He shrugged and said "It's nice... People are great most of the time..." I grunted and kept walking... He said "At least let me help you clean up. You've been through hell." I sighed and said "Okay..." He smiled and said "this way." He grabbed my wrist and I kept my head down as he led me through the village... Eventually we got to his place and he made me sit in a chair and walked off... I stared at the ground as I heard him walk back... He sat down on the table in front of me and out out a small medical kit... He began cleaning all cuts a wounds... I looked at him as he cleaned a deep cut on my cheek... Suddenly it changed and I saw a man with long dark brown hair in front of me! He had stitches in his cheeks and had green eyes with pink back grounds!! He kept cleaning my wounds... I blinked and saw Asuma again... He grabbed a big band aid and put it on my cheek... I moved my gaze down at the floor as he cleaned my busted lip... He moved on to the other cuts and said "Man... Ibiki was a little harsh..." He inspected the red line around my neck... He finished up and said "There." I nodded and bowed to him respectfully and said "Thank you." I turned and grabbed the door handle but stopped when I heard him say "W-Wait!" I looked over my shoulder... He had wide eyes and his face was red... Suddenly I blinked and saw the same other guy from before... He stood there with wide eyes and reddening cheeks... I noticed he had stitches all around his arms...he was well build and wore a black shirt that hugged his body... I blinked again and saw Asuma again... I asked "Why?" He stood up straight and looked down and scratched the back of his head in a nervous manner... He stutter "W-Wanna stay for dinner?" I turned my head back to facing the door... I stared down at my feet and thought for a moment.... I let go of the door handle and said with little emotion "Okay." He smiled and said "You can look around. While I cook." I nodded and he walked off... I walked around his apartment and observed his pictures and what not... I walked back to the living room and looked out the window... I looked at all the little villagers and my mind was blank... What went wrong in my life? I sighed and stared out the window for a while until he said "Hey..." I turned and looked at him with my hands behind my back "Dinner is done." I nodded and walked to the dinning room and sat down at the table... He set the food down and I thanked him... We ate silently... Who is that guy I've been seeing? Perhaps I'm getting some memory back... He asked "So do you regret losing your memory?" I shrugged and said "I have wonders about who I was... Who was my family... How good of a ninja I was... But now i don't care... I'm not getting it back so no use in complaining or being depressed about it." He nodded and it became silent.... I finished my food and said "Thank you for the meal." He nodded smiling. He said "It's no problem." I stood up and said "I'll be leaving now..." He followed me and it looked like he was depressed about it. I opened the door and he asked from beside me "Are you still leaving the village?" I nodded and said "Yes. I am." He sighed and said "Well come on then." He walked out grabbing my hand... I asked "What are you doing?" He chuckled "I'm gonna walk you to the gate!" I stayed quiet and caught up beside him... He smiled down at me and it changed again! I saw that same guy with the stitches and green eyes with pink backgrounds... He was smiling down at me... My vision quickly changed back to Asuma and I looked down at the ground not bothering to show emotion anymore... I noticed he was still holding my hand... My small hand fit comfortably in his larger one... And he towered over me, being at least 6'0 and me being only a 5'2... We made it to the gates and he said "Well... Here we are..." I let go of his hand and said as I bowed to him in respect... I said "Thank you for your hospitality." He nodded and I turned and looked at the open road... I began walking and sighed as I got farther and farther... I stopped and looked back at the gates where I saw Asuma standing and watching me... I hummed... Yeah. I need to leave. I turned back around and started running.