Makoto Tachibana x OC

I smiled as I talked to my crowd of fanboys! I said "You all are so wonderful!!! But I must go off to see my best friends!" They all groaned but wish me well. I walked to the roof where my buddies and crush were. Nagisa said hugging me "Jay-chan!!!" I chuckled and said "Hello Nagisa." He let go and said "Your fanboys keep you up?" I nodded and said "Yes. they did but I told them I had to go to my best friends!" Nagisa said "Your the bestes friend ever!!!" I said "Hey Haru, Rei, Gou." They nodded towards me. I turned to the one I've had a crush on since forever as well as my bestes friend out of all the guys. I said "Makoto." he smiled at me and we all sat and talked until the door opened and I saw a girl that was rather new around here... She shot me and Gou a glare causing us to look at each other. She hugged Makoto who smiled and kissed her.... My eyes widen for a second before I took a bit of my sandwich. Gou asked "Hey Makoto!! Who is she?!" He smiled and said "This is Mizu. She's my new girlfriend!" I felt large amounts of pain in my chest. I smiled and said "Looks like you caught a good one Mako-chan!" It hurt even more that I was supporting their relationship... Gou was the only one who knew about my crush on Makoto that I've had since we've met 3 years ago.... the rest if the day went by and I still acted like my regular happy self. School let out and usually I'd go to the pool and hang out with Gou and Ama-sensei while watching the guys swim, but I'm going home today. I got onto my bike and started riding it out. I started passing by the pool and Nagisa yelled happily "Hey Jay-chan!!!" I pedaled fast and ignored all of them. I looked back and saw them all standing there shocked... Except Gou. I turned back around and kept riding as tears made their way down my cheeks. I growled at myself "Stop crying!!!" I then said in a softer tone "But I loved him..." I growled again "Well he doesn't love you!!! So get over it!" I nodded my head and entered my house after putting my bike up. It doesn't help either that Makoto lives right beside me... I closed all my curtains and locked all the doors and turned off all the lights and just watched funny videos on my phone that managed to lift my spirit a bit.... I heard a knock on the front door of my house ad heard Makoto voice "Jay?? Are you home?!" I kept quiet an didn't move as I heard him try to open the door...I heard him sigh and peeked through my curtains slightly at his window, his room was right across from my room so we often wrote things on paper and communicated like that from our windows.... I saw Makoto looked at my window and he frowned and went out of view.... I sighed and laid down and fell asleep.

[Time skip]
I walked into the pool area and saw the guys. I hadn't spoken to them since yesterday. Nagisa tackle me and asked "Why did you ditch us yesterday?!?" I explained laughing slightly "I was feeling very unwell. I didn't want to risk puking here." Rei asked "Are you okay now?" I nodded and said "Yeah! Still feeling a little queazy though..." Goi was in the back ground that gave me a look that said 'Liar.' Nagisa got off of me and helped me up. Makoto said "I went to your house yesterday but you weren't there?" I lied again easily "Oh well. I did go home but I still felt really sick so I went out for a very long bike ride and got wind in my face and just aired out for a while." He nodded but I could see he didn't believe me. So they got to practice and I got a call on my phone and went out side of the pool area! I said "Hello?" No one answered though... I looked at my phone weirdly and clicked the hang up button and out it in my picked just when somebody slammed me into the wall!!! I said "Ah!" It was Makoto new girlfriend!!! Mizu!!!!She said "Listen the fuck up. I don't want you getting near Makoto! He is mine and will always be mine!!!" I growled slightly "Get off of me- Oof!!" She punched my really hard in the stomach!! She threw me down and kicked me in the stomach... I groaned and she was about to hit me again as I coughed up a bit of blood.... Suddenly someone yelled "Hey!!!!" She backed away from me as everyone came running... Gou helped me up and gasped when she saw blood on my mouth... Mizu ran to Makoto crying and said "She tried to jump me!!!! I only protected myself!!!" I said "That's a lie! She just freaking jumped me!!!" Makoto glared at me which shocked me... He said "Jay!!! How could you try to hurt her?!" I said "Makoto your not really-" he snapped "Don't call me Makoto!!! It's Tachibana-Senpia to you!!!" It went quiet... I stood up fully with out Gou's help I whipped my mouth of blood and threw the blood at the concrete making it splatter into small dots. I said "No. When you can someone that it means you respect them. Well. I jus lost all respect I had for you. So I will refer to you how I please but it won't be nice, Maybe something like Asshole, Shit head, Dibshit. I don't know, but our friendship is over. And when this lying whore breaks your heart dont fucking come runnin back to me. As for the rest of you all I will see you tomorrow." I walked out and got on my bike and sped off... To say I was angry was an understatement. I saw Rin running and said riding next to him "Hey shark boy." He looked at me and stopped and asked "What happened?!" I shrugged and said "Me and Makoto aren't friends anymore." He sighed and said "Let's go to your house and I'll help you clean up your busted lip." I smiled and said "Awe. I'm touched you care about me." He sighed but smiled.

[Makoto's pov]
I kissed Mizu as she left... Today was not a great day. Nagisa said bitterly as he walked by me "Good going Makoto." He used my full name?? Rei said "Just putting it out there. Your girlfriend didn't have one scratch or piece of frantic out of place on her while Jay was beaten bad. That doesn't exactly add up correctly, Especially since Jay is a very strong fighter." He walked off... Haru stood beside me and I looked at him.... He said "You should know better then anyone you've messed up with jay." He started walking away... He added on "She rarely gives second chances." I had a sick feeling in my stomach... I ignored it and said while walking alone "whatever."