Makoto x OC

So what if we breed humans like we breed dogs? Breed certain kinds together to get a result of strong instinct. Making Born Leaders, born painters, born fighters, born farmers? Born with the instinct to do what your meant to? A Pure Breed or a Mutt? In a future where your born to study in your area of breed, in a high tech place by people you can't really see, and if you don't listen to them, you end up dead.

[Makoto's Pov]
I sighed walking towards my class... I was born to be in Fire fighting. Saving people, putting out burning buildings ya know... Usual. Sometime I don't like how were all treated differently by the higher ups... There's two kinds of people in this world, Race A and Race B. Race A consists of people who are more important like generals, fighters, CEOs, writers, artist... Class B consists of people who are average of below average like Bakers, factory worker, cops, fire fighters... But today was a good day, I was being moved to a race A class! I saw a big group gathering around one of the glass windows that you could see the fighting room were the Race A's work out and fight. I looked and saw Her... Her name was Kelsey... She was one of the best in our school... When we first get into the school they give us numbers on a scale 1-10. If your 5 or below your considered a race B, and not very important. If your 6 and above, your considered a race A with importants. I have a 5.5, they couldn't decided if I was a five or six so they met in the middle. Now Kelsey however... When she was scored she received a 13. She was a top candidate for breeding rights. If you wanted your kids to be successful, she was the one who's genes would insure that... I sighed looking at her as she fought off the fighting Robots the organization gives them to rip apart... She was amazing and beautiful... It would be a dream come true if I could talk to her... She was breed to be good at anything having to do with Military. Wether it would be fighting, making war strategies, or leading an army.... She was amazing.... I sighed... Day dreams that will never happen.

[Kelsey's pov]
I sighed as I changed into the uniform they make us wear and walked to my next class... I walked in and saw a few new people... One had red hair, another one had black hair, and the last on had brown hair. All men. I stood beside the brown haired guy as our commander came in... He said "You all have been moved to this class to get better privileges. Although some of you already have these privileges..." He looked at me. I rolled my eyes slightly.... He continued on "Here we are going to teach you that enforcing the law is the number one priority. Anyone who doesn't follow it must be sedated and place under arrest in order to keep the peace within this world. Use lethal force if needed." They guy beside me muttered "I disagree." The commander turned and said "What?" I said out loud "I said I disagree." The brown haired boy looked at me confused. The commander said "Explain." I said looking him straight in the eye "First of all, The law isn't the number one priority. Keeping people safe is the first priority. Second of all, if you use lethal force against someone, everyone else will fear us, and that's not peace. That's living in fear." The commander said "If I remember correctly, you have injured someone who was rebelling against us." I nodded and said "Yes, I did hurt them. But I did not kill them, and I only did so to please your organization. I see your ways of 'Enforcing' the law wrong." He growled and smacked me across the face knocking me back... I growled slightly.... He said "Your lucky your Race A..." I held my cheek as he went on with whatever shit he was saying... After class I walked out... I'm too nice... I looked out a window and saw the boy I saved sitting on the edge of the building... I walked down and out into the roof where he was and sat down beside him making him jump a little... I chuckled and said "So my name is Kelsey, what's yours?" He blushed a little bit and stuttered "M-Makoto..." I chuckled and said "Well you owe me one for taking that hit." He asked "W-Why did you d-do that anyway?" I said sighing "Your Race B right?" He nodded... I said "You would have been killed for speaking out...." He looked at me shocked... I said "My best friend... She was a Race B too... She spoke out against the commander and next day she was found dead..." He gulped... I said "Being Race A isn't all sun shine and rainbows..." He said "W-Well your the most-" I chuckled and said "Most wanted female in the school? Yeah, I know..." His blush spread to his ears making me laugh... I breathed in and said to him "Just be more careful about what you say..." He nodded... I said looking at the city "When I get into power all this is gonna change... People will be aloud to do what they want, be who they want, look how they want, and love who they want. No more Race A or race B. Just humans...." He smiled and said "That sounds like paradise..." I smiled and said "It will be." It was quiet for a moment... I stood up and dusted myself off. I looked down at Makoto and said "We should hang out more." He smiled and said "I-I'd like t-that...." I leaned down and kissed his forehead and stood back up... His blush went really dark as I laughed and sang out as I walked away "Until next time Makoto~"