Part 2 Gaara x OC (Michelle Fatu)

I laughed as I bounced on a cloud with fluff! She said "So Inky??" I stopped bouncing and asked "Yes?" She said "It's been quite sometime since you and gaara met and got together... so when is he gonna ask you to marry him??" I blushed and said "He is the leader of one of those human villages! He has more important things to focus on!" She rolled her eyes and fired back "What about you and Shikamaru huh?!" Her cheeks went red ad said "Uh... Good... I'm gonna go hang out with him tonight..." I laughed at the way she always gets so shy about him. I said "Welp. Better go talk to gaara." she asked "When are you gonna tell him Inky?" I frowned and said "I don't know..." She laughed and said "Im sure he'll be thrilled about having a child!" I muttered as I appeared In the sand "I hope so..." I walked I to the village and people happily greeted me I went to Gaara's office and said "Hey!" He got up and hugged me and said "Your back early." I nodded smiling and said "I wanted to get back here so I could hang out for a while." He nodded smiling. I sat on his desk and kissed him as he chuckled and said "How about you go home and wait for me there?" I sighed and said "Fine. Fine. I love you." He smiled and kissed me once more and said "I love you too." I walked out of his office and to our house and sat on the couch... I heard a knock on the door and yelled "It's open!!!!" Temari opened the door and sat down on the couch with me and said "Heard you were back in town and wanted to visit!" I chuckled and said "Yeah. Fluff wanted to hang out with her friends from the leaf." Temari nodded and looked at my body and asked "How the hell did your boobs get bigger?!" I grabbed my chest and asked "Why are you looking?!?" It clicked and she said "Oh my god...." My eyes widen and I said "Temari! I need you to keep quiet about it!!" She nodded but let out a squeal of happiness and said "When did you find out?!" I shrugged and said "Like two Weeks ago." She said "Oh my god what will gaara think?!" I said "He doesn't know and I don't exactly know how to tell him..." She laughed and said "It's easy! They'll just be a new person in your life that you love very much!" I nodded and said "Of corse! I'll love them very much! how could I not?? But it's just in worried he'll freak out and destroy half the vilkage..." Temari said "He won't. Trust me, and hopefully he'll be civilized about it. Even if he doesn't like it!" We both laughed but that was cut off when the door slammed open!! We both jumped and I saw gaara standing there looking at me displease.... I said nervously "H-Hey gaara.." Gaara asked growling slightly "How long?" I said "2 weeks...." He growled and said "You've been cheating on me for 2 weeks?!?" I looked at him confused and said "What??" Temari said again just as confused "What?" We both looked at each other weirdly. I said "Gaara-" his sand started flowing out of his gourd and trapped temari. He growled at her "You knew about this?!?" She said "G-Gaara n-no!!" His sand trapped me and I started to panic!!! I yelled out "Gaara!!!" He looked at me. I yelled "Im pregnant you idiot!!!" His eyes widen and his sand unwrapped itself from us leaving both temari and I gasping for air... I said "I wasn't cheating on you... I was afraid to tell you that I was pregnant..." Temari said chuckling "I guess our conversation could have been giving him the wrong idea depending on what he heard." Gaara quickly hugged me and said "I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to hurt you!!!" I chuckled and put my hands in either side of his face and said "It's okay gaara. Seriously. I should have told you sooner..." He sighed and helped me up and said touching my stomach "Is the baby okay." I laughed and said "Yes. Everything is fine." He smiled and said "I'm so happy that were having a kid." Temari said "I believe you had something to ask her too gaara?" He looked at her nodding slightly and dug into his pocket as he got on one knee and pulled out a box and said "W-Will you please marry me??" I felt tears start to prick my eyes as I nodded not able to speak. He slipped the ring onto my finger and said "I can't wait to have a family...." I hugged him and temari exited our house while giving me a thumbs up.

[Time skip]
I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror in a wedding dress... I had a small baby lump now and temari was around me saying "You look beautiful." I smiled and said "Thank you temari." She asked "Are you nervous?" I nodded and said "Beyond belief..." She chuckled and said "Don't worry. You'll be fine! I promise. Gaara is so excited." I smiled and said "Well... If your really happy about something but at the same time your scared as hell, that's probably a signed you should do it." She chuckled and said "I can't imagine how scared gaara is right now." We heard the music play and rug out as the doors open and I saw gaara standing at the alter... I began walking toward him with my hear beating out of my chest.... I stood across from him and he whispered as the priest began speaking "You look amazing." I smiled and whispered back "So do you." He smiled as he repeated after the priest and then I did. He said "Do you take her to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Gaara smiled at me and said "I do." The priest asked me "Do you take him to be your Lawfully wedded Husband?" I nodded and said "I do." The priest smiled and said "I know pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Gaara pulled me closely to him and kissed me as all of our friends did wolf calls!!! Gaara pulled bak and whispered "I love you so much." I said "I love you too gaara... More then you ever know..." He smiled and we looked at our friends and waved.