Sasori x OC (Kamiko) (Requested)

Requested by: Misa_Sabaku_Akasuna

I'm laughed as Tobi made Deidara mad and got exploded away. I said "You didn't have to be so mean to him Dei." He said "That idiot needs to learn not to disrespect my art,un!!!!" I rolled my eyes Hidan came into the living room and said "What the fuck is tobi screaming for?! Did Miko finally crush him with her boobs?!" I growled and said "Shut the fuck up Hidan!!! You could easily crush him with your ego!!" Me and Hidan Growled at eachother and glared before we both started laughing. Itachi said "I will never under stand your guys relationship." I said "Don't worry it's a love/hate relationship." Kakuzu said "Mine and his more hate then love." I laughed. Kisame said "I think you and Itachi are the closest people here, you do call each other brother and sister." I shrugged and said "I complete him." Hidan said "Yeah, He's a total stick in the mud while she's a crazy fun bitch!!" I said "See? Hidan gets it." Hidan said "Only difference is that she has giant boobs!" He darted out of the room avoiding all the kunai I sent towards him I yelled "ILL KILL YOU!!!!" I shook my fist in the air. Deidara said "Why don't you go hang out with Sasori, hm?" I blushed and asked "Uh, why?" Dei smirked and said "Well you know you two are like love- HMF!!!" I threw a small end table at him that hit him right in the stomach. I dust off the imaginary dust in my hands with a slight nod. I walked out of the room before Dei could get up and went to sasori's room and said "Hey sasori!" He looked up from his puppets and said "Hey." He went back to his puppets, I rolled my eyes and walked over to his desk and asked "Have you been in here the whole time sasori?" He nodded, then asked "Hey can you make some of your poison for me to use?" I said "What's the magic word?" he sighed and said "Please?" I shook my head and said "That's not the magic word." He said "Then what is it?" I said "You'll have to find that out!" I got up and said "When you figure it out come talk to me!" I walked out of his room and went outside to a training ground and brought out my own puppet venom and worked on controlling it and then worked with my other jutsu's like my paper jutsu and rinnegan. For hours that's what I did and I also got into a fight Hidan again then Deidara came after me for the table thing, I regret nothing!!! Then I got called in by Pein...Ugh... I went to his office where him and Konan were I felt aw awkward though... Pein said "Your going on a mission with Sasori to get information in the land of Iron." I nodded and said "Kay." He said "dismissed." They watched me as I walked out of the office. I walked to sasori's room and said "Hey sasori! We got a mission!!" He nodded and I went to my room and packed my puppet into a scroll. I met up with sasori at the front of the hideout and we made our way to the land of Iron to gather info!!

[Time skip brought to you by Kakuzu's money much to his displeasure.]

I sighed as I cleaned all the blood off of my puppet....Dang I didn't think they'd be waiting for us!!! Sasori said "Are you okay?" I nodded and said. "yeah fine." he said "Stand up." I did so and he tore open my cloak and revealed the large wound in my side. He sighed and said "Your my fine. This could be a life threatening injury." I shrugged he pulled out bandages and put his hand to my waist and used a medical jutsu and then wrapped my waist in bandages. After he was finished he said "So I think I figured out what those magic words are." I smiled a bit and said "I didn't know you would try to figure those words out." I blushed slightly and turned my head away. He put his hand on my hip and turned my head back to face him. He said "Want to know what they are?" I said "Uh...Sure..." He said after a minute of hesitation "I love you." I felt my eyes widen, he said "It's okay if you don't feel the same way-" I cut him off by crashing my lips into his. He kissed back and after a minute we pulled apart. I said "I love you too." He smiled I gasped and said "Did the emotionless sasori smiled?!?" He rolled his eyes and said "Maybe not all my emotions are gone...." I smiled and said "What ever helps you sleep at night." He said "Shush." And we kissed again!!! I smiled and mentally thanked Pein for sending me on this mission.