Asuma X Student reader

I sighed as I got up from my bed.... Me, Choji, and Ino finally passed the chunin exams...Shikamaru had already passed so now Asuma wanted to see all of us. I got into my ninja gear and walked out of my house, My family got killed by Orochimaru when he wanted to take me, and my family didn't let him so they all died at my expense... I walked to the academy where he wanted to meet us and walked in. I got in there and Ino yelled "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I yawned and said "Quit shouting. I was sleeping." She huffed and we all stood in a straight line while Asuma came in and sat down at the desk in front of us. He put out a box that had earrings in it, he smiled and said "You all are chunin now, that means that I'm not longer you sensei. As of right now you are full ninja..." We all stayed quiet, he continued "As in memory of out team I got you all these." He gave us each a pair of earring. I put mine in and we all bowed to him he bowed back and said "You all can leave now." Ino walked out Choji following then Shikamaru, I was walking after him but stopped at the door way when Asuma said "Uh (Y/n)?" I said without turning around "Yeah?" He asked "Do you wanna go for a walk?" I turned my head slightly looking at the sun rising filling the room with different colors, I sighed and said "Sure." We began walking on a dirt path in the park...I sighed and asked "So why exactly did you want I walk with me?" He shrugged with a smirk and said "I just wanted to hang out with a fellow ninja." Bullshit. I shrugged and said "Alright but I'm not one for talking." He said "I remember when you used to talk all the time, there wasn't one time I didn't see you without a smile." I scoffed "That (Y/n) died with her family...." He said "Look I know it hurts, but you have to keep moving." I growled and said "I already have." He asked "Then why are you still gloomy?" I sighed and said "Look Asuma I don't feel like talk-" he cut me off by saying "If you talk about it then you just might feel better." I growled and said in my calmest voice "Asuma I really don't feel like talking about it." He said "Just talk to me! it's not that hard!" I growled and finally lost it. I raised my hand and brought it down onto his face. Everything seemed to stop.... He turned his head back to me wide eyes...I realized what I had actually done.....I looked at my hand wide eyes, I clenched my fist as tears started streaming down my face....What happened to me? I just struck my own sensei and friend... Asuma said "(Y/n) I-" before he could say any more I bolted. I heard him yelling for me but I just ran.... I ran out into the woods as far and as fast as my legs could carry me!!! I had to get away!!! Finally after running for so long I stopped and collapsed on the ground..... It started raining but who cares?! I rolled into my back and started at the sky as the rain got heavier..I closed my eyes and just let the rain hit me.... It felt.....Nice.... I sighed and sat up and shivered... I have been out here for a while.... I got up and the rain, I rubbed my face whipping the rain and tears. I stood up and walked back to the village and walked through the empty streets... I sniffled and kept walking while the rain got harder.... I was just aimlessly walking about, when all of a sudden someone came up behind me and wiped my around and kissed me!!! As the person was kissing me I noticed it was Asuma?? what was he doing?! I mean sure I've wanted this to happen but I thought he like Kurenai!! I closed my eyes and kissed him back though.... He pulled back and said "sorry...." I asked "Why?" He chuckled and said "I always tried to distract myself from you with Kurenai but it never really worked... and today since you weren't my student anymore I thought I could finally get to you...." I stood tree shocked....I said "W-Well.....Ive always had a thing for you too...." He smiled and grabbed my hand, he said "Let's get out of the rain." I nodded and we went to his house. He kissed me and said "I love you." I blushed and said "I l-love you too...."