Rock Lee x reader

I growled as I punched the wooden post. Today was just not my day I guess, First my shower broke this morning, then my dog peed on the floor and I slipped in it, So then I had to go to Hinata's house and asked to take a shower which he agreed. Then after I was done her father didn't want me in their house, after that whole jazz I got a splitting head ach and the worst part? A bunch of people made fun of me because I'm not white! I growled and punched straight through the wooden post. I sighed and said "Just need to calm down and clear my head." Lee yelled beside me "HELLO (Y/N)!!!!" I winced slightly and said "Hey lee." He asked "You do not look happy...Is something wrong?" I pulled my hand out from the post and said "Just people judging me lee..." He said "Don't worry (Y/n)! People judge me all the time! Plus your a beautiful young lady! With so much youth!!" I blushed and said "Really? Lee realized what he said an said "Yes! But if you excuse me I have to go!!!" And hurried off. I sighed and kept walking through until I felt a hard shove to my back!!! I fell down and huffed I said "What the hell dude?" I looked to see some guy In a back claim with red clouds... I asked "And who are you?" The silver headed guy appeared beside him... I said "Okay you have your boyfriend here. Why?" The silver haired guy yelled "Oi!!! I'm not his boyfriend!!!" I rolled my eyes and said "Then explain yourselves." The one that hit me said "I'm Kakuzu this idiot is my partner Hidan-" I said "So you are gay!" He growled and his hand shot out and grabbed me by my throat!!! I went "Hnf!!!" As I was lifted in the air Kakuzu yelled "Don't interrupt me brat!" I struggled to breath as he continued "He's my fighting partner." I said through gasps of air "Totally! Worth!! The gay comments!!!" Hidan growled and said "Can't we just kill her?!" Kakuzu yelled "No you idiot!!! Her value will go down if she dies!!!" I said again through struggled breaths "Awe! You two....Are so in love!!!" Kakuzu growled at me. He said "Your seconds till death and you still make these stupid jokes you brat?!" I said "If I'm gonna die...Im gonna die a pain in the ass!" Just then I heard something... it sounded like a distant whistle.... I yelled at the bickering love birds "OI! Shut the hell up!" They both did so. I kept listening and saw a slight dot in the sky... My eyes widen and I muttered "Naruto...." Hidan said "What? Did you just say Naruto? Isn't that something to do with ramen?" Kakuzu said "Shut up you idiot!!!!" I smirked and saw a second dot appear and a slight scream.... I said "Lee. and most likely Gia...." Kakuzu asked through Hidans yelling "What are you mumbling about?!" I shrugged and said "Just get back to talking about angry sex." Hidan and Kakuzu both started yelling at me explaining they weren't gay I said "Look I don't judge you for being gay! I love the gay population of males!" they started yelling even until my smirked widen and...
BOOM!!!!
Naruto using his Rasengan and lee opening the Five gates thing along with guy make a nice attack! I dropped to the ground gasping for air with a slight smirk on my face. Kakashi, Gia, and Naruto fought the two lovers lee came over to me! Lee asked "Are you okay?! I was so worried!!" I smiled said "I'm fine lee." Lee took a deep breath and said "Because I realize how short life is!!! I need to get something off of my chest!!!" I looked at him... He blurted out "I LOVE YOU!!!" I sat there shocked...I thought he always loved Sakura.... He kept on "I swear I will protect you with my life!!! And savor ever precious moment of my life with you-" he was cut off by me tackling him. I said "Lee.." his breathing almost stopped. I said "I love you too!!!" And crashed my lips into his. Just then we heard clapping I jolted up to see Kakashi and Gia clapped and laughing. Kakashi said "It took (Y/n) almost getting killed to get you to confess." Gia yelled "HOW YOUTHFUL YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER!!!" I swear dropped and got off of lee. Naruto cheer and said "Maybe now Sakura will go out with me!!!" I walked up to naruto and bak handed him across the face. He held his cheek and said "Ow! (Y/n)-chan?! What was that for?!" I shouted "Go out with Hinata!!!! You idiot!!!!" I turned and grabbed lee and started running off while Kakashi muttered "Not even a 'Thank you Kakashi-Sensei!'?"