Armin x OC (Kira Hoshi)

I walked through the garden of the Scouting HQ... It's one of the things I like to do in my spar time... Since people don't really like me anymore since everyone found out in a shifter like eren... It's hard to believe that it's not over for me, at one point I thought I wasn't even gonna make it through the night. I remember every night Id cry myself to sleep and think 'Why does this happen to me?' And then when I woke up the next morning Id ask 'Why does every morning have to be so hard..?' It was a very bad time for me back then... I always felt so tiered but I refused to sleep, I just kept remembering that I lost something I could replace, That all the love I gave to then went to waste, I was about to take my own life but then... A light shined brightly for me in my world of darkness.... I bent down and smelt a rose... I let a small smile come into my face remembering when I first saw Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. They all helped me so much, but Armin I've come to like the most... Even though he belittled himself so much I always saw him and such a strong person... I was always grateful to him because he's honestly trying fix me... Even when I tried to push him away, He just came right back, Stuck to my side like glue. I'll always be thankful for him not giving up... Just then I heard someone say "Oh Hey Kira!" I turned to see Armin himself, I said "Hey Armin..." He asked "I thought I was the only one who came here?" I shook my head and said "No, I enjoy coming here...It gives me time to think.." He smiled and said "Yeah, It's really relaxing here." I asked "Want to just walk around?" He nodded and we stared walking around the garden... Armin is the only one I show my sweet side to, Anytime one of the other cadets want to bully Armin I always stood by him and protected him. Armin said "So... Kira...." I looked at him as his cheeks started Getting red...He looked adorable!!!! I may have gotten cold towards people but I still find things pretty and adorable. I asked "Yes Armin?" He said "W-Well uh.." We stopped walking and he looked down and held the book out for me and asked "Can you hold this while I go get something really quick?!!" I grabbed the book and said "Okay...?" He shot off... Man for an in active person he is really fast.. Just then someone fell out of the bushes beside me face first into the concrete with a big "OOF!!!" I swear dropped and saw it was Eren. He said "Hey Kira!" I said "Hello eren." He said "So listen, I know you have a thing for Armin!" My eyes widen and I felt heat go to my cheeks... I said "W-What are you t-talking about?!" Eren laughed and said "There's the Kira I once knew! Anyways. He feels the exact same way! He was going to ask you out but then chickened out." I nodded and said "I see..." Just then Eren jumped back into the bushes and Armin came back and said "Uh... Thanks...." I handed the book back to him an said "No problem..." We kept walked and while Armin was talking I looked behind myself to see Eren giving me a thumbs up. He skips off and me and Armin keep walking until we get to this little shed that they keep all the Garden stuff in... I sighed and though 'Go big or Go home...' I mentally slapped myself for what I was about to do... In a flash I had Armin pinned up against the wall. His cheeks went blood red and his eyes widen he said "K-Kira?!" I whispered in his ear "Is it true... That you like me?" Armins breathing got shallow and he said "Y-Yes... I-It is.." I stayed quiet before I chuckled and leaned back up and kissed Armin. He was shocked at first but kissed back, I parted away from him and said "I like you too." He said "S-So does this mean that...." I chuckled and said "Yes Armin, I want to be your girlfriend." He smiled brightly and took me up in a hug and said "Yes!!!!" I rolled my eyes and said "Come on tiger..." And we held hands as we walk away.