Chapter Twenty Nine

⚠️ WARNING⚠️  you must be 18+ to read this chapter as it contains mature content.

Song - never tear us apart by Bishop Briggs

Amalia's POV

A day in my life has never been so eventful and hectic just like today, apart from that very one day I endeavoured to escape out of Thiago's villa when I first moved here. My stomach hurt due to the strenuous activity I had just done to save myself from, I was absolutely overwhelmed.

Adrenaline coursed through my veins as the vehicle rushed through the streets of Rome. I gripped onto the dash board of the car as I glance over my shoulder, to have a look through the back window; we were no longer being followed. Once I feel some sort of relief enter my system, I scrutinise the car and realise that one of the passengers windows were shattered with a single bullet shot.

I glance over at Tony for the nth time, he was focused and quick with his actions. He didn't once glance over at me because all he thought about was getting away. The adrenaline was so unhealthy but I felt like we were flying and I liked the feeling.

Bonnie and Clyde would be so proud of us.

Cállate la boca Amalia.

After a long, crazy and hectic drive, we finally reached home. Silence comforted us as we make our way through the security and villa grounds. I chew my lips as my patience was becoming to wear thin, why the fuck wasn't he speaking a word?

"You're fùcking crazy, did you know that?"

I glance at Tony as his voice had caught me off guard, it sounded bothered and unimpressed but when I continue to watch him, his face fell apart and he burst into tears of laughter.

I froze on my feet as I watch Tony laughing the way I have never seen before. He clutched onto his stomach and continued to laugh and soon, I chuckled and then laughed.

"Never underestimate me Pendejo." I chuckle once again as I make my way up because if I was honest, I was extremely tired, even though I didn't do much but just run, which was still a lot. "I can do more than what you think I'm capable of."

"Next time you want to go on a killing spree, do let me know tigrotto." He replies as he follows me up the stairs. When we reach the top, I stop in my tracks and turn to face him, his hands were buried in his pocket as he was still neatly suited like he had not just dodge a few bullets or how he just ran from a few dozens of men. "I'm impressed by what you have done today, you really have tough bones in your body and a brain."

A smirk reached my lips as I watch Tony complimenting me.

"Are you complimenting me Pendejo? Because that would be something so rare coming from you." I chuckle but for some reason, he didn't smile or laugh back with me. I watch him as I continue to laugh and the more I did, the more I felt that he was glaring at me with nothing.

Aquí vamos de nuevo.

Once I quietened down, Tony scrutinises me and then he steps closer to me. Already, I was quivering inwardly because I felt that my core was touched by his masculinity, it had an immediate effect. His eyes were hooded with fatigue but most of all, they were laced with dark intentions to ruin me.

"Do you remember when I told you not to cause a commotion?" He mumbles to me and when he did, he leaned in closer and closer. Suddenly, I was no longer tired.

The events that occurred today was totally unanticipated. When Tony pleaded to me not to cause a commotion, at first I dismissed him but when he repeatedly asked me to behave, I felt sincere and listened. However, when those men reached out to grab me, I had to react. From that moment, I knew what was happening here. I wasn't stupid, I've seen these types of conference. Thiago warned me a few times to stay cautious in occasions like this, he taught me to fight for myself. So when I saw those men interrogate Tony as well as those men charging towards me, I retaliated. As I should.