Chapter Fifteen

Amalia's POV

Adrenaline spiked in my veins as I try to catch my breath. The faster my fingers worked, the faster my breath was running. I close my eyes and bite my lips as I try to focus but all that flashed across my mind was him and his fucking gorgeous face.

After that night, Tony had completely wrecked me and I was ashamed. I was ashamed of myself because he hadn't touched me and yet he managed to do this to me. I was beginning to lose my sanity by fantasying about him daily but I liked it. It seemed like a fetish to think about that man, his face and his body, especially his rear-

It only encouraged me more and provoked me to do something but I knew that if I did, I would definitely blow my cover.

Unsatisfied with this bullshit, I pull my hand out of my pants and scowl. A slight bit of disappointment filled my system when I remembered that I had to call the disappointing brother as he demanded me. But the problem was that this penjedo had no means to fucking pleasure me from all the way from Russia. Even when he was here, he was shit at the job.

But then, something coursed through my body as I return back to the real world. It wasn't the case of embarrassment that surfaced through my face when I opened my eyes to find the one person that put me in this mess, standing at the entrance of my room leaning on the door frame with their hands buried deep in their pockets.

In fact, pure shock filled my body as I sit frozen on the bed, watching him with clenched teeth.

Tony watched me like a hawk as he buried his hands in his pockets. Although I couldn't see them, I knew how much they'd clenched into a fist expressing the amount of frustration he felt. He glared at me like a predator and I was shocked to my core because I had not anticipated this. I was aching between my legs at just the mere sight of him, I being to realise how much of a pain it was to even have him on my mind continuously.

His gaze was very much tantalising as he kept his focus steadily on me, he clenched his jaws and watched me as it was clear that he wanted to take control of this situation.

Suddenly, something had switched in my mind.

dos pueden jugar un juego.

This could be payback for what he deliberately put me through that day.

I watch him enticingly as I stare down at myself, reaching for my leg before I return my gaze back to him. His eyes were dark, filled with fascination yet inflame. They had something stirring inside of them that I couldn't quite decipher and it was in that moment that I knew how much this man wanted to explore this.

He definitely knew much more than what he makes us believe.

My heart began to race when he leaned off the door and sighed. I was preparing myself to do anything as he continued to watch me but a wave of confusion washed over my face when the chilito turned around and then walked away.

Chilito? You won't be saying that when he destroys your little chichi.

My jaws were hanging when I watched him walk away so the first thing I did was stumble out of my bed and chase after him.

Calientapollas.

"Wait!" I call out to him, he had already reached his room so I quickly stumble in. When I did, Tony was at the centre of his room when he turned around to face me. I felt my cheeks flush when he gazed at me with a raised brow, now that I was here, what did I want to ask him? Wait, why the fuck was I even here? "W-w-was there something you needed? Zio."

My voice had turned high pitched as I called him my uncle. Yuck. Tony just watched me as his face was filled with fascination before he blinked a couple of times and spoke.