Chapter Five

Tony's POV

I push the pistol in my back pocket as I swarm through the villa in a haste, and as I do, I glanced over my shoulder and wipe my face. I look away and glance down at my hands to find blood smeared on them.

A week in and I was already ruining lives.

I still haven't heard any word from Dante and the boys and ever since I've left, I felt so agitated. When we thought meticulously about this plan, we promised that we would keep in touch on the down low, without Thiago's knowledge. Since it's been exactly a week, I haven't heard from any of them and I was beginning to get anxious.

I scrutinise the villa and notice that there was nobody around. Thiago instructed we part ways when reaching home so we do not get followed from our rivals. After the stunt we pulled, I was sure that half of Italy was looking for our fucking dicks.

I clenched my jaws and saunter towards the stairs, my whole body was aching as all I could think of was a hot steaming shower to relax all the muscles I strained today. When I reach the stairs, I couldn't help but feel the need to snoop around, as usual. In the week I've been in here, I've tried to find multiple opportunities to look around only I can't because Thiago is so far up my ass, I really can't breath.

Right now, the villa was empty.

I quietly make my way to Thiago's room, the room that I've been in only once since I got here because every time I had the chance to, Thiago would interrupt me. The one time I was in here was with Thiago and so, I had no opportunity to really do my job.

I walked in and examined the interior of this room, it was so elegant and so red. Now that I was here alone, I had the chance to critically study the room because it wasn't really in my attention to do this in the first time around I was here. However, now I'm in the room by myself, it was becoming clear to me that my brother wasn't really a materialistic person and he definitely was a mystery because there wasn't much he displayed about himself.

His room was elegant yet so dull and plain.

I inhaled before I exhale trying to figure out what to do next, his room was so boring there was nothing to do in it other than... sleep.

As I scrutinise the room, my eyes settled on a cabinet that seemed very unusual, it was out of place because the whole room was designed in a way where this cabinet would not just fit in like this. It had to be place in this room in the very last minute.

I walk towards the cabinet and open the first drawer to find absolutely nothing. I open the second drawer and notice a black coloured file placed between a pile of papers. I grab the file and begin to search through it.

As I flick through the file, I come across a picture of a young girl. I take the picture in my hand and gaze at it as I wondered why my brother would have a picture of a young girl in his possession. There was a couple more pictures in the files, there was a picture of two women standing besides each other while the same young girl was standing between them. It wasn't clear but the small girl kind of resembled Thiago so instantly, I presumed that the girl was Violetta. I continue to search through the piles of pictures before I come across one picture, and in that moment, I felt my heart slowly sinking in my stomach.

The next picture I held was a picture of my mother.

I stalled for a second because I did not know what I was expecting. Of course, my brother was going to have a picture of our mother laying somewhere around in his villa so why was I reacting like this? Maybe it's because I asked for a picture of her only for him to say that he had none.

I was so intrigued that I had not yet noticed that there was somebody standing at the door of this room. My eyes widened at the realisation that I probably have just gotten myself fucked right in the ass because when I glance over my shoulders, I was standing face to face with one of Thiago's men.