Chapter Three

Tony's POV

It's been a hot minute since I've had a good nights sleep!

I inhaled a heavy sigh before I exhaled out, I felt my whole body relaxing on the plush mattress underneath me and the first thing that appeared in my mind was why did it feel like I slept for a thousand years?

My eyes snapped open as soon as I regain my consciousness, for a second I felt like I was flying to the fucking sky. I blink multiple times before I freeze on the bed; this was not my home. I scrutinise my surroundings and notice that I was on a huge comfy bed, topless and definitely in a different surrounding.

I sit up and groan as soon as I felt my head spinning. Our estate was huge but this was even bigger, in fact it was a huge villa. There were door-sized windows surrounding this room and on the other side, was what seemed like a barricaded field. I climbed out of bed and stretched my muscle out, a groan erupted from my lips as these stiff muscles hurt like a bitch.

I saunter towards the window and check out the view; I was definitely not in America.

The view was stunning; palm trees were situated everywhere. This backyard was designed elegantly and it was the most breathtaking thing ever.

"Buongiorno signore."

As I watch the view from the window, I glance at the reflection of the glass because a man appeared behind me. My heart raced for a second because I thought it would be my brother, as I had no idea what he looked like.

I glance over my shoulder as I bury my hand in the pockets of the sweats I was wearing; I still have no idea whose clothes I was wearing or who even changed me.

When I turned around, I was met with a man. The man was middle-aged, maybe in his late forties, he was also tall yet stocky. I began to scrutinise him and noticed how he was dressed, like what a butler would wear. Judging by all of this, my brother was really living his best fùcking life.

Well, that was about to end.

"Buongiorno. dove sono?"

A second later, a few more men as well women entered the room with two trolleys which consisted of clothes and a few accessories. I raise a brow at the man that came earlier and watched him with confusion.

"mi chiamo sergio. sei nella villa di don thiago." He confirmed, "Is there anything you would like me to do?"

Praise the fucking lord, he finally speaks English.

I watch Sergio speak back to me in a foreign accent and just feel my fists clench up in my pockets. I was too far, too far away from my real family. I didn't want to be here, especially right now but it was the only thing for me to do. Constantino was not going to wake up anytime soon, in fact it's likely that he won't even survive.

"I'd like to see him."

Sergio nodded his head and inhaled.

"That can be done signore, but you have to freshen up. Don Thiago had all these essentials made just for you, choose what you want and get ready. I will be waiting outside of your room, and will take you to him once you're done."

I glance over at the racks of clothing and nodded my head as I comprehend all of this; what the fuck was going on?

After what felt like an hour, I dressed in one of the attires that Thiago had made especially for me. I was quite actually impressed because most of these clothings were branded and definitely my type. Each shirt or trousers I picked out definitely had my name written all over it however, the only strange thing about all of this was that none of these things were actually mine.