Chapter Sixteen

Amalia's POV

I chew on my bottom lip as I gaze down at my hands, more specifically the package in my hand. As always, I couldn't help but not mind my own business, especially if it had anything to do with my husband. When Sergio handed me the package, I was beyond curious from the very second. I did however, debate on whether I should just stay out of it but when I reached the store and was on my own, I opened the package.

When I did, I was left shocked to my core.

Inside the grey package was a fat wad of cash.

I was beginning to question myself whether Thiago was actually safe? Why did he even leave for Russian anyway again? Was he running from something?

If he did, I personally want to strangle him to death because he left me with his irresistible brother.

Besides the point, I gaze at the amount of money I was holding. There had to be more than five thousand euro packed in this package and it made me wonder who the fuck this pendejo was that was receiving this much money, that too from my husband.

"Ama, eres necesaria!"

I snap out of my daze when Xo's voice penetrated my ears. I quickly wrap the money and shove it in my locker before I walk out to the front desk. As I make my way there, I halted in my tracks because the man that stood in front of the desk was so familiar.

Where have I seen this man?

"Ama, this gentlemen wants a suit fit to his body." Xo informed me, "Take his measurements and do what you need to do."

I nodded my head at Xo before I crane my neck to the man who stood there, with his hands in his pockets. That's when I realised what I've seen this man, it was same man that asked for Thiago the other day. Xo nodded at the man before she reached me.

"cuidado, es el mismo chico el que pregunta-"

"Lo sé." I quickly mumbled before I shot a quick smile at the man. His facial expressions were somber and quite serious, that he didn't even smile back at any of us. I bite my tongue to prevent myself from saying anything because this pendejo works for Alvaro.

I guide the back towards the back room, where the measuring room was. It was more of a cloaked room, plastered with red fabric. It was actually my dream room, I designed it the way how I would like it. I had all my materials stored in the cabinet that Thiago brought for me when I began working here.

As the pendejo stood on the stand, waiting to get his measurements taken, I prepare a clipboard and a paper to get his details and measure, as I do with every costumer of mine.

"Can I take your name and age please?"

"¿Dónde está?"

I watch the stark white paper before I turn my gaze up at him. My brows snap into a furrow as I watched him in utter confusion. As I take a minute or two trying to figure out what this puto wanted, I analyse him until I eventually figure who this pendejo might be.

"Rico." I mumbled as I watched the man, anticipating some sort of confirmation but that man didn't say a word or even do anything for a matter of fact. All he did was glare at me like as if I had committed a grave sin by just saying his name.

"Dame el paquete y me iré de aquí, no haré daño."

No harm?

I'll show you what no harm is.

I nodded my head at him and then turn around to grab the package. I walk to my locker and take the opened package out before I return to the room where Rico was and hand him the thing that he came for.