Koshi Sugawara ☁️

Season three spoilers!!

Warnings: Swearing

Third Person POV

Y/n's arms shot up in the air, in their hands laid two pompoms. In the right hand was a black one and in the left hand was an orange one.

"Karasuno! Go go Karasuno!" Y/n called out as she waved the pompoms around

The large group of kids behind Y/n chanted along with them. Saeko and Yachi, who stood on each side of Y/n, cupped their hands around their mouths as they yelled.

"You got this! One more point!" Y/n jumped up and down

The aura that filled the room was intense. Y/n could feel it, Yachi, both of the coaches, everyone.

"One more point!" Y/n yelled once again

Y/n's heart skipped a beat as they watched the ball fly up into the air. Yachi quickly grabbed onto Y/n's arm as they watched in excitement.

"HOLY SHIT!" Y/n exclaimed "WE DID IT!"

Yachi let go of Y/n's arm and gripped onto the reeling as she jumped in excitement.

The Karasuno boys' volleyball team cheered as the tackled one another. After a hard, painful, and tiring game the boys finally won.

Without hesitation Y/n ran out towards the door that lead to a set of stairs. A huge smile was plastered onto Y/n's face as they sprinted towards the gym.

"Wait you can't go in there-" A man began

Y/n sprinted past the man, not realizing he was even there. Excitement was filling their vanes.

"Suga!" Y/n squealed as they ran over to their boyfriend

"Y/n" Suga smiled wider

"We won!" Y/n smiled

Y/n jumped up into Suga's arms and squeezed him tightly.

"We did it" Suga smiled

Y/n grabbed their boy friend's cheeks and smashed their lips together.