Yu Nishinoya ☔️

Warnings: Swearing/fighting

Words: 1163

⚠️Revised⚠️

"Y/n" I heard a soft voice behind me.

"Oh hi Naoko" I smiled brightly once I turned around.

"Hm" She hummed in disgust "I just wanted to let you know me and Nishioya had a great time last night"

"Hm?" I looked at her in disbelief "He was at Tanaka's house last night"

I nodded my head and smiled.

"They were studying, they are so smart" A small blush crept on my face as I thought about my boyfriend.

"You are so... gullible" She muttered the last part.

"No I'm not" I frowned.

"Anyway" She sassed "Nishioya was with me last night- and we had sex"

Sex.

"S-Sex..?" I mumbled.

"Mhm" She smiled proudly.

Her beautiful blonde hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail, her eyes were a soft brown that seemed to look right into my soul.

"Oh" I looked down at the ground.

"I just through you would have liked to know" She smirked.

She walked towards me and shoved my shoulder with hers. I spun around and watched the 5'4 girl strut away.

"Oh" I mumbled again.

I quickly covered my mouth as tears poured down my cheeks.

I clenched my fists as I stormed down the walkway towards the gym. I quickly gripped onto the gym door and swung it open.

"Hey y/n!" Hinata jumped up.

I ignored Hinata and marched right up to Nishioya.

"Hey Y/n-" He began.

I quickly lifted my right hand up and slapped his left cheek. His eyes shot open as he cupped his cheek. The gym quickly went silent.

"What was that for!" He shouted.

"For fucking Naoko!" I yelled in his face.

His face drained of all color as he looked at me in utter shock.

"Yeah Naoko came up to me and said you guys had a GREAT time last night!" I yelled "You told me you were going to Tanaka's to study!"

"I-" He began.

"NO!" I screamed "I get to talk! Not you!"

I could feel everyone's eyes on us but I was too angry to care.

"You lied! You lied and you cheated!" I yelled "Y-you cheated o-on me!"

I could feel hot, salty tears running down my heated cheeks.

"Y/n I-" He began.

"I hate you!" I shoved him back.

His body went back a little but he didn't loose his balance.

"I hate you!" I shoved him back again "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

My arms flung forward as I continuously shoved him back. The sound of shoes rushing towards me filled my ears as Nishioya quickly fell on his butt. A pair of arms wrapped around my body and picked me up.