Tobio Kageyama ☁️/☔️

Warnings: Swearing ~ pregnancy

Y/n quickly stood up from her spot on the bench and grabbed a few water bottles to pass out to the worn out boys who had just finished practice.

"Good job guys" The y/n/c haired girl smiled at the boys.

"Oh Hinata, I rewrote your notes for you" Y/n looked over at the red headed boy "It's in my back pack"

"Really!? Thanks you're the best!" Hinata chirped.

Y/n turned away from the boy and continued to hand the taller boy their orange water bottles.

"What's this white stick?" Hinata asked pulling out a small package that had a 'white stick' in it.

"Huh?" Y/n turned around to face the boy.

Y/n's eyes widened as her stomach dropped.

"Hinata-" Y/n began.

"What is it?" Nishinoya ran over to Hinata.

"I don't know, it has a plus sign on it" Hinata shrugged and handed him the stick.
(The "stick" has a cover on it! DW!)

"No don't-" Y/n tried to rush over but Tanka brushed past her.

"Is it a calculator?" Tanaka asked.

"Have you ever even seen one?" Tsukishima asked.

The tall blond walked towards the boys and grabbed Nishinoya's arm to see what they were looking at. The blonde's eyes widened as he looked over at his team manager who had tears prickling her eyes.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kageyama asked as he walked over.

Y/n tried to run over to the boys but Kageyama was already there and looking at the test.

"What the.." Kageyama mumbled as he read the packaging.

Kageyama's eyes darted over to Y/n who was only a few feet in front of him.

"Y-You're-" Kageyama mumbled.

"L-look I-" Y/n tried to speak.

Y/n wanted to say something but she didn't know what to say. The girl's y/e/c eyes just stared into Kageyama's navy blue ones.

"Oh god.." Kageyama muttered under his breath before he grabbed his bag.

The boy made his way to his girlfriend, of a year, and shoved the item into her chest before walking out of the gym.

Y/n stood there in shock with the pregnancy test in her hands while tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Y/n.." Kiyoko put her hand on the girls shoulder.

"I have to go" Y/n quickly ran over to her bag and zipped it up before tossing it over her shoulder.

"Wait- what's happening?" Tanaka asked as Y/n ran out of the gym.

"She's pregnant" Tsukishima bluntly spoke "And it seems to be Kageyama's"

"Oh..." Hinata mumbled under his breath.

~At Home~

"I'm home" Y/n called through her house.

"What's this?" Y/n's father asked.

The 5'9 man popped out of the hallway with a box in his hand.

"Dad- I can explain" Y/n began.

"I'm listening"