Kei Tsukishima ☁️

Warnings: Swearing / blood

3rd person pov

Y/n sat on the shiny wooden bench beside Shimizu Kiyoko. Y/n was incredibly excited to see the boys practice, especially her boyfriend Tsukishima Kei. Y/n softly tapped her feet on the wooden floor as the boys moved around in front of her.

Before she knew it the first ball was thrown up in the air. He eyes flickered back and forth as each side of the court tried their best to win a point.

"Woo!" Y/n shouted "Go Tsukishima!"

Tsukishima smiled to him self as he heard his girlfriends sweet voice cheer him on. He shook his head lightly and got back into 'game mode'.

It was 18/17, Tsukishima's team ahead by one point. Sugawara threw the ball up in the air- who is he going to throw it to? Azumane Asahi or Hinata Shoyo?- the ball whooshed to the right towards Azumane, his right hand slammed the ball down; making it hit the floor in just seconds.

"You'll get the next point!" Y/n shouted to her boyfriend and his team

18/18

Y/n watched as the left side's (Tsukishima's side) setter, Kageyama Tobio, threw the ball in the air. Y/n quickly shot up in excitement as she watched the ball sore through the sky. The ball quickly flew across the court almost hitting the ground but the small libero dived for the ball and hit it back up with both of his arms.

The ball didn't quite go the way he wanted it to...

Y/n's pov

I watched as the red, green, and white ball headed straight for my face. The quick impact made my body fly backwards, tripping over the bench.

"Y/n!" I heard Tsukishima's voice screech

My feet were up in the air leaning against the bench which meant my skirt was up to my waist showing my underwear. Before the boys ran close enough Kiyoko threw her sweat shirt over my- area. I held my nose as I felt a warm liquid start to drip from my nose.

"Oh god I'm so sorry!" Nishinoya apologized

"I-it's ok" I croaked

Kei bent down beside me and tried to move my hand away.

"No!" I cried

"I need to see if it's bad" He looked at me with concern with his eyes

I slowly moved my hand away from my nose so he could see

"Is it bad?" I asked as more tears rolled down my cheeks

"Not that I can see" Kei sighed "C'mon let's get you to the infirmary"

I slowly moved my legs down and pulled my skirt with them. I grabbed onto Tsukishima's hands as he helped me up

"Here" Kiyoko handed my a cloth

I softly pressed it against my nose

"Thank you" I mumbled

"I am so so so so so sorry!" Nishinoya spoke again

"It's ok, you didn't do it on purpose" I mumbled against the cloth

Tsukishima wrapped his hand around my back and lead me out of the gymnasium.

"Does it hurt?" Kei asked me

"A little" I muttered

"Here let my carry you-" He began

"I'm ok" I spoke

"Are you sure? It's no problem-" He started

"Kei" I looked up at him "It's just a bloody nose, I'm ok"

He nodded his head and held me closer to him.

//

I walked out of the infirmary with some tissues up on nose and an icepack to help sooth some of the pain.

"Thank you for taking me" I looked up at Tsukishima

"No problem" He smiled down at me