Shoyo Hinata ☔️

Warnings: Death

Words: 1464

~Collage AU~

I looked up to the ceiling as tears formed in my eyes.

"I hate you." I muttered.

"W-what?" Hinata stuttered.

"I hate you!" I yelled into his face.

"I- I promise y/n I won't-." He began.

"No Shoyo!" I cried. "Stop making promises you can't keep! You keep saying you'll put me first, that you'll stop coming home at 3 am because of volleyball!"

Tears started to form in his beautiful brown eyes.

"I-I understand volleyball is everything to you." I began. "But-"

"You can't get mad at me for loving something!" He yelled at me "Volleyball is my life! You know that!"

"Well I want to be apart of your life too!" I sobbed. "All you talk about is volleyball! When you don't come home I try to stay up to see you! Because if I don't you ALWAYS leave before I even wake up!"

Hinata was speechless, his mouth was open ajar as if he was going to say something but nothing ever came out.

"It's like- you don't love me anymore." I cried harder. "I'm done putting 100% while your barley putting 20%! That is why I hate you! I hate you because you don't care enough for me! I hate you because you make me feel worthless! You make me feel like if I just died you wouldn't care!"

Hinata stayed silent. Maybe it was better if he didn't say anything, he would probably just make it worse.

"W-we're over." Saying those felt like I was coughing up a knife.

I quickly spun around and quickly walked to the door. I held the doorknob with my right hand for a second- I'm not sure why, maybe to see if Shoyo would stop me- to try and make things better. But he didn't. I twisted the knob and pulled the door towards me; a loud bang was left behind me as I slammed the door.

I ran down the empty stairs of the building leaving Hinata up in his second-floor apartment. I pulled the door open, that lead to the first floor, and quickly walked towards the door. The cold breeze hit me like- like a truck. I looked up to the bright moon as I held my body close.

"Y/n!" Hinata's voice rang in my ears.

I turned to my right and began to sprint away from the boy.

"Y/n wait!" He yelled in my direction.

I blocked out his words with the sound of the air the whooshed past me. Once my right foot left the sidewalk, I had a sickening feeling.

The sound of a loud honk made me shift my attention to the left. I froze in the middle of the street as the white light came closer to me.

"Y/n!"

My feet left the ground and I was flung backwards. I felt a wave of pain shoot allover my body as I hit the hard ground.

"No!"

I looked up the the bright moon as I tried to breathe through my mouth. I looked to my left and saw the familiar orange haired boy collapse next to me.

"No no no!" He cried.

My stomach went up and down as I tried to breathe. Tears trickled down the sides of my face and into my ears.

"Call 110!" Hinata yelled to someone.

"H-Hin-" I tried to speak.

"It's ok- you're going to be ok." He put a smile on his face.