Shōyō Hinita ☁️/🌧

Warnings: None

"So... Argentina is really happening?" I quietly asked, my voice wouldn't go any louder or it might crack.

"Yeah, but I promise you I'll visit and we'll face time all the time" Hinata reached his arms over the empty space, between the stairs and the school desk I was sitting on, and grabbed my hands.

We were both dressed in our cap and gowns. Graduation day. Everyone was leaving the school grounds, the ceremony ended about thirty minutes ago. And thirty minutes ago I found out Hinata was leaving for Argentina.

Hinata rubbed the top of my hands with his thumbs. I stared at the tile flooring below my feet, unable to look at Hinata directly.

"I'm just going to miss you" I choked out, my voice slightly cracking.

"I'm going to miss you too"

Hinata let go of my left hand and cupped my cheek. He lifted my head up and had me look into his eyes. His eyes were glossed over just like mine.

"I love you" He told me.

I could tell he meant it. No matter how many times he had told me before, it felt like the very first time.

"I love you" I forced a smile upon my lips.

"Come here" Hinata let go of my hand and cheek, he opened his arms up to me signaling me to hug him.

I stood up off of the desk and wrapped my arms around his waist. I buried my face into his silk robe before tears started to pour out. He wrapped his arms around my, pulling me closer to his body.

"We'll be okay right?" I asked.

"I'll make sure we're okay" Hinata spoke.

—•—•—•—•—

I stood impatiently by the doors that lead out onto the luggage pickup area. The airport was surprisingly not as packed as it usually would be. Once the doors opened a few feet in front of me, my heart started to pound out of my chest.

My eyes scanned the unfamiliar faces hoping to find the one I was looking for. I tapped my fingers against my thighs in anticipation.

Two years. Two years since I saw Shōyō get on the plane and leave to go to a whole other country. It felt much longer. The face times and texts were good enough for the first few months but after that it got hard. Shōyō was so heavily packed with training I never got the chance to go see him or him to come back home for a weekend.

I bit my bottom lip enough for a small imprint so be seen below my lip but not enough for blood to spill out.

My breath hitched as a head of orange hair appeared behind someone's shoulder. It's really happening.

"Shōyō!" I cried out without meaning to.

Hinata moved out from behind the man he was behind and we immediately locked eyes. Large smiles were plastered on both of our lips.

Without waiting another second I bolted towards him. He dropped his backpack on the ground beside his feet and held his arms open for me. I quickly jumped into his arms, wrapping my arms and legs around his toned body.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you" I cried softly into his shoulder.

Hinata squeezed me tighter as if he never thought he'd see me again.

"I love you too"

I lifted my head up and looked into his eyes. A few tears spilled out of his eyes just like they did on graduation. The difference is that these are happy tears.

I quickly pressed my lips onto his. I shut my eyes and held the back of his head with my right hand.

"I missed you so much" Hinata breathed out once we parted to breathe.

"I missed you more" I laid my forehead on his. "And you owe me a lot of sex" I joked.

"We better get to it as soon as possible then" Hinata smirked.

"You read my mind"

He let me back down on the ground. I cupped his cheek and smiled brightly as I looked into his eyes once again.

"I am so happy you're back Shōyō"

"I'm happy I'm back too"