Kei Tsukishima ☔️

Warnings: Swearing

3rd Person POV

Y/l/n took a deep breath through her nose before she casually walked up to Tsukishima. Y/l/n could feel her heart beating out of her chest. She stopped right in front of the gym where the boys practiced volleyball.

"Uh- Tsukishima?" She tapped the middle of his back.

Kei turned away from Yamaguchi and to Y/n.

"Yes?" His voice flowed into the first years ears.

"I- uh" She stuttered.

"Well go on, speak" Tsukishima looked down at the short girl.

"I just- I wanted to tell you that I like you Tsukishima!" She squeezed her eyes shut.

She wait for him to say he felt the same of he didn't, but what she heard was more heart braking.

A loud laugh came from Tsukishima's lips. The blonde had to push his glasses back up from his uncontrollable laughter. Y/n opened her eyes and looked up the the boy who had started crying from how hard he was laughing.

"You're a real asshole!" Y/n felt tears entering her eyes "You could have been nice and simply told me you didn't feel the same instead of laughing at me!"

Tears poured out of her soft y/e/c eyes. Her small hands scrunched up into fists. Her freshly painted nails dug into her skin.

"Tsuki-" Tadashi mumbled to his tall friend.

"You really thought I would like you?" Kei continued to laughed.

"Yeah! Maybe I did!" The girl cried "But not anymore! You're nothing more than a heartless asshole!"

The boys from inside the gym had stepped out to see what was happening.

"Or maybe you just have your expectations to high" Kei stopped laughing.

Tsukishima bent his head down towards the girl.

"No one would ever like you" Kei spoke.

Y/n had enough of this boy. She lifted up her hand and slapped the boy with everything she had.

"You're wrong!" She cried "There is someone that likes me! Just because you don't doesn't mean there isn't someone!"

The boy stood up straight and looked at y/n in shock.

"But you- no one would ever really like you! The real you!"

Y/n spun around and ran into the main building leaving the boys behind her.

Y/n was already done with boys, they are all the same. Heartless and cold.