Kei Tsukishima ☔️/☁️

Warnings: Swearing

3rd Person POV
⚠️Revised⚠️

[Your name] is a short girl- well short to Tsukishima, the [Your hair color] haired girl is exactly 5'5. Most girls her age were about 5'5-5'8 so she was average height. The first year had beautiful big [Your eye color] eyes that glowed in the sun light.

[Your last name] walked along the left side Tsukishima, the tall blonde boy told [your name] the left side was the safest so she had to be there. [Your name] couldn't complain, because if she did she wouldn't win.

"Ugh I love autumn so much" [Your name] smiled as she stepped on the crunchy leaves.

"I love you" A soft mumble fell out of Kei's lips.

"Huh?" [Your name] asked turning her head his way.

"I love you" He somehow got enough courage to say it again.

"Awe Tsuki" [Your name] smiled "I love you too! You're my bestfriend!"

"No [Your name]" Kei stopped and shook his head.

[Your name] stopped walking and looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I love you" Kei said again.

Then it hit her. He loved her. As in romantically!

[Your name] felt a wave of flutters filling her stomach as she looked up at the boy. [Your name] never thought about her bestfriend like that- or well knowingly at least.

"Shit" Kei mumbled under his breath as he looked down to his bestfriend who was lost for words "Forget I said anything"

Kei quickly moved away from the girl and put his head phone on his ears. [Your name] wanted to say something- to tell him to stop walking away. But not a single syllable left her lips as her eyes were glued to the tall boy.

~

[Your name] looked at her hands  as she walked to school with Yamaguchi Tadashi.

"He just said it- and I didn't know what to say" [Your name] confessed to Tadashi.

"Well do you feel the same?" Yamaguchi asked.

"I- I don't know I never really thought about him like that, but I keep getting this feeling like there are butterflies I guess in my stomach. When ever I'm away from him I miss him so much- we've been friends since we were little" [Your name] spoke "I always want the best for him, whenever he gets hurt in volleyball I get this feeling in my stomach and in my chest- like they're tightening"

[Your name] softly shook her head.

"I just- I don't know if I could live without him"

"I think you might love him too" Tadashi told her.

"What!? No!" The [Your hair color] shook her head "How could I be in love- oh.. yeah I see it now"

Tadashi chuckled and put his hand on her right shoulder.

"If you love him you have to tell him" Yamaguchi spoke.

"How? How do I tell him-"

"The way he did, just say it" Tadashi answered "You already know he loves you, you just need to tell him now"

"You're right!" The shorter girl shot her head up and began running towards the school gate.

"Wait for me!" Yamaguchi shouted as he followed behind her.

[Your last name] stopped right in front of the gym, her heart was beating out of her chest and it wasn't just because she ran as fast as she could to the gym.

"I'm gonna die" [Your name] whispered to her friend.

"Just go in" Tadashi softly nudged her.

"Y-yeah it's not like he's gonna reject me" [Your name] awkwardly giggled to her self.

With just one deep breath through her nose she was ready to go inside.

"Tsuki!" [Your name] shouted as she stepped inside the gym.

Her gaze moved to him near a row of backpacks. He stood up straight and pushed his glasses up.

"You didn't give me a second to say anything! You just stormed off like a toddler!" [Your name] stormed towards him.

"Oh shit, the tiny one is mad- short girls are scary when they're mad" Tanaka whispered to Nishinoya.

Kei was now the one who was speechless, he just looked at the girl in front of him.

"That was kind of shitty" [Your name] lowered her voice "You didn't let me say how I feel"

Tadashi watched the two of them from the doorway.

"And honestly at the time I didn't know how I felt. You're stupid adorable face gives me butterflies almost everyday! The way you push your glasses up when you're focusing really hard on something makes me blush! My goodness the way you smirk makes me all- I don't know flustered! You are an amazing guy deep down and I love that! I fucking love you Tsukishima!"

A smirk was plastered on Tsukishima's face as he looked at the now flustered girl.

"What are you smirking at now?"

Kei didn't answer, he just placed his hand on her warm cheek and leaned down connecting their lips.

"The way you get flustered is so cute" Tsukishima whispered as they pulled apart.

"Oh shut up" [Your name] blushed "I uh I should be going, don't wanna interrupt your practice more than I already have"

"Hmm" Tsukishima hummed.

"I'll see you at lunch" [Your name] whispered.

Y/n turned around towards Tadashi as her face heated up.

"Uh sorry for interrupting" [Your name] said quickly as she rushed past the green haired boy.