Daichi Sawamura ☔️

!!!!Trigger Warning!!!!

Warnings: Swearing / Attempted suicide

S/O- Significant other

Third person POV

Y/n stood on the ledge of their apartment building. The sun was setting and the sky looked like cotton candy. The perfect thing to look at before everything ended. The summer air was sweet and warm, the air wasn't sticky or moist it; it was cool and sweet.

Warm salty tears prickled the teenager's eyes. The sky in front of them became all mashed together. Y/n tried to blink them away but they fell without hesitation.

The phone in their back pocket buzzed a few times signaling that someone was calling them. The small phone in their back pocket would ring, pause, ring again, pause- someone was trying to call the 18 year old constantly.

Y/n slid their hand into their back pocket and pulled out the buzzing phone.

~Daichi❤️ is calling~

Y/n waited until the call stopped.

9 Missed calls from Daichi❤️
23 Text messages from Daichi❤️

Y/n pressed the power button and tossed the phone away from her onto the roof.

"I love you" The soft words escaped Y/n's mouth

They lifted up their right foot and hung it over the edge of the building before leaning forwards. They squeezed their eyes shut and waited for the impact of the grass below them but it never came. Y/n shot their head up to see Daichi holding onto her wrist for dear life.

"Grab my other hand!" He cried out.

Y/n hesitantly reached up their hand towards Daichi's. Daichi pulled up Y/n and back onto the roof before engulfing them into a tight hug. Loud sobs left Daichi's lips as he clutched onto his s/o.

"Please don't leave me" He cried into their shoulder.

Y/n stood there with their arms at their side. Tears glazed their eyes but nothing came out.

"Hug me back- please" Daichi mumbled.

Without hesitation they wrapped their arms around the boy.

"I love you god damn it" Daichi cried "I love you so god damn much!"

Now was the time when tears flooded out of Y/n's eyes.

"I'm sorry" They cried.

"It's ok" Daichi mumbled "I'm here... I'm here now"