Tobio Kageyama ☔️

I hate this ending, I might fix it later

Warnings: Swearing / Death

3rd Person POV

Y/n sat in the green chair with her right leg over her left, her left arm wrapped around her stomach and, her right hand up at her mouth as she fit her fingers.

"Mrs. Kageyama?" A woman's voice spoke taking Y/n's attention from the ground to her.

"Right here" Y/n shot up along with Kageyama's parents

"You can see him now" The nurse told the three of them

Y/n took a deep breath in through her nose before Kageyama's mom wrapped her hand in Y/n's.

"C'mon sweety" She gave Y/n a small smile

Y/n nodded her head and walked along with the older couple. Y/n could feel her heart beat speeding up as she walked closer and closer to room 263. Once they stepped inside the room they could see Kageyama laying in the hospital bed with wires and tubes connected to his lifeless body.

"Oh god" Kageyama's mother cried "I need a moment"

She quickly rushed out of the room with her husband behind her, leaving Y/n and the nurse alone with Tobio.

"Is he gonna be ok?" Y/n softly asked as she looked down at her husband of only a few months

"The doctor should be here soon to answer any of your questions" The woman spoke

"B-but please tell me- Is it bad?" Y/n asked looking up at the woman with blonde hair

"Yes, it's bad" The woman softly told Y/n

Y/n sat down in a chair beside the bed as she latched her hand with his. The nurse silently left, leaving the couple alone.

"Mrs. Kageyama?" A woman's voice entered the room

"Y-yeah?" Y/n looked up to the woman

"Hi, I'm doctor McGonagall" She gave Y/n a slight smile "I'm your husbands surgeon"

"Hi" Y/n mumbled as she tried to act polite

"Your husband was in very bad condition when he got here- almost lost him- brain damage- lost a lot of blood-" The woman's voice was choppy in Y/n's head it was as if she was having bad reception. "He's in a coma"

Y/n looked at her husband and placed her hand on his cheek

"Is there a chance he's going to wake up?" Y/n asked the woman in a lab coat

"There is a low chance he will wake up" The doctor spoke

Y/n shut her eyes as her lip began to quiver

"C-can you give me a minute?" Y/n asked the brunette

"Yeah" The woman picked up her clipboard and left the room

Once the woman left y/n took deep breaths and stopped her self from crying and letting everything out.

"You better wake up Tobio" Y/n spoke "Because if you don't I-I'll kill you ok, so you can't die"

A month later they ended up pulling the plug, Kageyama showed absolutely no signs of recovering. He was actually getting worse day by day.

A week later there was a funeral, friends and family came to support Y/n and Tobio's parents. But Y/n never went. She never stepped 100 feet near that place. She couldn't. She didn't want to.