Tobio Kageyama ☁️

Warnings: Swearing

3rd Person POV

Y/n quickly walked towards the school's gym with Nishioya's bento box in her hands. Y/n made her way up the few steps and opened the gym doors. The sound of the door creaking brought all the boy's attention to the door.

"Sorry for interrupting practice." She quickly spoke. "I have Nishioya's lunch."

"Oh sweet!" Nishioya shouted as he ran towards his cousin.

"Your mom told me that if you leave your lunch at home one more time, she's going to make you make it for now on so hopefully you won't forget it" Y/n whispered to Yū.

"Really?" His eyes shot open.

"Well, I have brought you your lunch every day this week." Y/n whispered again.

"Oh- righ.t" Nishioya rubbed the back of his neck.

Y/n handed Nishioya his neatly wrapped bento box.

"Sorry for interrupting practice." Y/n apologized again.

Kageyama's eyes were locked onto the 5'0 girl, he couldn't seem to stop starring at her. He thought she was absolutely beautiful. He examined the tiny girl, he looked at the way her skirt flowed right below her thighs, the way she brushed a piece of her y/h/c hair behind her ear, the way she smiled brightly at everyone, the way-

"Oh!" Hinata's voice was loud as usual. "I think Kageyama has a crush! He's blushing!"

"Shut up you moron!" Kageyama yelled at him.

Y/n's eyes darted to the two boys; she watched as Kageyama chucked the ball, he had in his hands at the short orange haired boy she shared English class with.

"Ow!" Hinata yelped.

A blush formed on Y/n's face as the thought of Kageyama looking at her.

"Well I better get going!" Y/n smiled brightly. "Have a good practice!"

She spun around making her skirt and her y/h/c hair fly up a bit. She walked out of the gym and before she knew it she was jumping up and down as she clenched her fists and shook them close to her chests.

While Y/n did her "happy dance" outside of the gym, Kageyama scolded Hinata inside.

Kageyama would always see Y/n walking in the halls, whenever he would see her it was as if the world had stopped and it was just the two of them. He would stare at her in awe as if it was the first time he saw her. Kageyama didn't want to admit he had feeling for the girl he has shared a class with since the first day of school. He didn't want to admit that he had fall in love with that short energetic girl.

Y/n on the other hand, she accepted that she was in love with Kageyama, she wanted to tell him how she felt but every time she would look at him butterflies would attack her stomach. When she saw Kageyama's blush in the gym a little spark of hope fluttered around her body, hope that Kageyama would like her back.