Ryunosuke Tanaka ☁️

Warnings: Swearing (Honestly I don't think there is any but I can't remember)

I tapped my foot on the concrete sidewalk as I waited for Saeko, Ryunosuke's sister, to pick me up.

"Y/n!" I heard a scream

I turned to my right and saw the familiar face of Saeko halfway out her window. I smiled brightly as I quickly carried my blue suite case towards her car. She hopped out and helped me put my bag in the back seat. Her arms quickly wrapped around me and lifted me off the ground.

"You're so short!" She laughed as she hugged me tighter

"I know" I laughed along

"It's so good to finally meet you" She let go of me and took a step back

"You too" I smiled

"We better get going if we want to get there before practice is over, it's already 6:43" She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the car "Buckle up!"

I buckled my seat belt and tapped my foot on the floor as a way to keep my excitement calmed.

•••

My eyes were wide and filled with fear once we got to Karasuno High School. I clutched onto the handle of the passenger door.

"Well that was uh- fun" I awkwardly smiled to Saeko

"I know right! Come on!" She hopped out of the car

I followed her towards a building- the gym. I stopped once I saw the lights inside the building. A wave of anxiety poured over me- what if he doesn't like me in person- what if he is disappointed- we've only skyped or talked in text.

I shook my head and took a deep breath as I stood in the moon light. I walked up to the door where Saeko was, my eyes darted off the boys in the room until I found him. A huge smile was plastered on my face as I watched him practice with his teammates.

"He's really talented" I whispered to Saeko

"I know right" She whispered back

After a few more minutes of watching them practice, their coach told them it was time to call it in for the day.

"One more" Tataka spoke

The angry looking one, who must be Kageyama, nodded and threw a ball in the air. Within a second the ball was smashed onto the other side of the net and Tataka's fists were thrown into the air.

"And that one was for my baby y/n!" He smiled brightly as he pumped his fists in the air.

"I'm honored" I spoke as I walked into the light of the gym.

Tataka's eyes darted over to me and a huge smile was plastered on his face. I took a few steps closer to him and furrowed my eye brows.

"Are you gonna hug me or what?" I smiled widely

He quickly dashed towards me, engulfing me into a huge hug once he got close enough.

"Oh you're so short!" He shouted as he lifted me off the ground

"That's what I said!" Saeko laughed

"Is that y/n? Wow... I thought she was fake"

Ryunosuke put me down, his hands rose to my cheeks as he quickly squished them.

"What are you doing?" I questioned the boy

"I've wanted to do that for so long" He smiled

Without a second to waste he pressed his lips to mine letting his hands fall to my waist.

"Woah woah woah!" I heard someone say

I pulled away from Tanaka and looked to a boy with a single part of his hair blonde that covered a small part of his forehead.

"You're Nishioya" I smiled at him

"Is she taller than me?!" His eyes widened

"Ha!" Tataka shouted "My girlfriend is taller than you!"

I felt my cheeks heat up and turn into a slight pink

"I'm 5'5" I spoke

"This is outrageous" Nishioya shook his head

"How long are you staying?" He asked

"As long as you want me to" I smiled

"Forever!" He shouted and hugged me again